Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lolicopter

Feb 23, 2020
Maybe they could add a system where you can like go in your friends menu and like click on a friends head and then you'll get an option to spectate that friend you selected.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion because of a few reasons:
- This can lead into an advantage for the friend you are spectating. When you’re playing a game and your friend will spectate you, he can tell you everything about the opponent: where they are, what armour they have, etc.
- Ranked players can have a lot of friends, because they have more friends slot. When there is a game with a lot of ranked people, there is more chance of more friends going to spectate. Which will lead into a really full game and possible more lag.
- I think it can annoy people, because sometimes they don’t want to be spectated. When I’m playing solo and I’m not playing that good, I prefer that my friends can’t see me playing.

D

Deleted member 469419

This is not quite relevant, but I'd like to add it nonetheless; It has been suggested like 4-5 times in the past.
- This can lead into an advantage for the friend you are spectating. When you’re playing a game and your friend will spectate you, he can tell you everything about the opponent: where they are, what armour they have, etc.
- Ranked players can have a lot of friends, because they have more friends slot. When there is a game with a lot of ranked people, there is more chance of more friends going to spectate. Which will lead into a really full game and possible more lag.
- I think it can annoy people, because sometimes they don’t want to be spectated. When I’m playing solo and I’m not playing that good, I prefer that my friends can’t see me playing.
I also disagree, basically this ^

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I like the idea but I also don't like it. I disagree with pretty much the same things said above, but I do like the idea. Maybe to help combat ghosting they can make it so the spectators aren't seen in the tab (like when you die) and turn off all messages besides possibly dead chat. Or have a maximum amount of players that can spectate a game (including the dead spectators) so it doesn't cause a lot of lag. Obviously, there is still the issue with players being in a VC which you can't really do anything about. Ghosting has always been an issue but it is hard to tell if someone is actually ghosting or not. Ik in most games there are player trackers, players might also just have one of those as well. I would like to see it implemented but make it limited like make it a rank perk or something.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I like the idea, but I feel like it would get chaotic really quickly. I agree with ShinyArrow on this one- the reasons against it would probably outweigh the reasons for it.

Lolicopter

Feb 23, 2020
yeah, that's some really good reasons... I may have changed my mind on this one.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom