Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a CubeCraft app?

• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
Cheers all baes, hopefully Rubik will see this. I have a near prototype to post a screenshot of later and this may sway some of your opinions...

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
Nope.. Don't judge please..
This is what happens when you do CubeCraft Forums over mobile browser xD

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
@Yittamonkey The app would read directly from the database, not the data through XenForo- which would be EXTREMELY time consuming to do that, unless they have something built on to do it, of which I do doubt it.
And @Colourlight Android apps are based on Java and Android XML, both of which are pretty complicated languages.
Actually XML is basic but Java is SUPER tough and Rubik will agree :)

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
@Yittamonkey The app would read directly from the database, not the data through XenForo- which would be EXTREMELY time consuming to do that, unless they have something built on to do it, of which I do doubt it.
And @Colourlight Android apps are based on Java and Android XML, both of which are pretty complicated languages.
Actually XML is basic but Java is SUPER tough and Rubik will agree :)

But I suppose John would still do most of it, because he knows how the forums and everything is coded since he made it, rubik won't know as much.

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
@Colourlight These forums are just a software that was put on the server.. I don't really know why it needs someone to manage it. It wouldn't take any coding experience, at all.

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
@Colourlight Yes it is just opinions, I really think that it will make the server more professional and will benefit it so much
:p

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
@Colourlight These forums are just a software that was put on the server.. I don't really know why it needs someone to manage it. It wouldn't take any coding experience, at all.

Well, if we had no web dev we'd have no web...
@Colourlight Yes it is just opinions, I really think that it will make the server more professional and will benefit it so much
:p

And that's your opinion

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
I know, that's why I began it with 'it is just opinions' :p:p:p

Well, if we had no web dev we'd have no web...
I was trying to get to the point that Rubik knows more about Java.
But I do guess that John would do stuff like the database etc.

We need them both! :p:p

:eek:
:cube_light:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Top Bottom