Should there be a CubeCraft app?

• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I think this should be added. For convenience's sake, and just because it'll increase the status of CCGN. Some extra features, news updates, messages when you have an alert on the forums and stuff like that would make an app way better than the good ol' web browser. As a coder myself I don't see why this shouldn't be added.

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
Yes! Thanks for the vote @PartyBlaze !!!
I know, I am working on an app at this very moment, I can't wait until I can send you guys an apk file of it :)

Reactions: PartyBlaze

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
1hoiMNG8TYbXPksyFB0QVaI65Wvmn0.png
Here is a very basic version of the App. On the screenshot, the navigation drawer is open and is selected on Forums.
You can visit all pages and they are all currently feature-less, but this design took me a day and a half lol.

Hope you like it :)

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
I'm going to replace refresh with a log in button, and have refresh in settings and have it automatically refresh every N seconds

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I think it would be neat, but I do not agree time should be spent on an app that could easily be opened on a browser. It looks really nice as an app, but pretty useless when you think about it :p
Why? It's not the time of the staff, so updates or other stuff won't suffer from this.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I actually like this, yes it's useless although like someone else said it puts more of a status for CCG. Other big servers don't have apps do they? And this guy is already working on it soo :P.

Reactions: PartyBlaze
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom