Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
All this is exposing is how everyone reacts when they die on this server. The way you reacted back by saying "ez" isn't any better than his reaction and explains how pvp is turning out. I've got bored of it because you can't be good or well know without someone being on your back.
I think you should just get rid of this thread because there isn't anything to really expose and and you are just trying to get something over on someone who is on a leaderboard.
And it's not like none of you guys have never raged before. I know if you tell me you have never raged that you a lying.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
All this is exposing is how everyone reacts when they die on this server. The way you reacted back by saying "ez" isn't any better than his reaction and explains how pvp is turning out. I've got bored of it because you can't be good or well know without someone being on your back.
I think you should just get rid of this thread because there isn't anything to really expose and and you are just trying to get something over on someone who is on a leaderboard.
And it's not like none of you guys have never raged before. I know if you tell me you have never raged that you a lying.
Well I've played Geometry Dash, so yeah... raging has definitely happened

Reactions: Jaistrix

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
There's a difference between keeping the rage in and spilling salt all over the chat
How do you know he hasn't been killed 5 times in a row by a hacker that has been joining his games just to target him because of the status he has? There a difference between blatant annoyance from actual other people and raging by yourself because you can't beat a simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom