Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tisho1001

Sep 13, 2021
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I know thst Cubecraft java is older than cubecraft bedrock.

Sometimes when i play cubecraft java i see maps which i have never played before, but on bedrock they're always the same.

So my suggestion is adding java maps on bedrock, because bedrock have more players than java who wants more maps available to play.

And also why cubecraft java have a lots more features (more team sizes, maps and kits) than bedrock, but bedrock is more played all around the world.

I think cubecraft finally get some features like more maps on bedrock.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know thst Cubecraft java is older than cubecraft bedrock.

Sometimes when i play cubecraft java i see maps which i have never played before, but on bedrock they're always the same.

So my suggestion is adding java maps on bedrock, because bedrock have more players than java who wants more maps available to play.

And also why cubecraft java have a lots more features (more team sizes, maps and kits) than bedrock, but bedrock is more played all around the world.

I think cubecraft finally get some features like more maps on bedrock.
Hey, I completely agree with what about you said with the maps, the PokeBall map on Java is so cool (And I'm a big fan of Pokemon D: ) *CubeCraft The Map Update* maybe in the future? Who knows! :o And I don't know for team sizes (personally, I don't really play 2v2, 4v4 etc. so I don't really care)

• Agree
Reactions: Tisho1001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom