Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

So, yeah, what the title says basically haha, I've already found a total of 5 times ^^

Also, found other today:

2020-08-18_16.18.52.png

D

Deleted member 469419

I’ve found a lot of them. I have the Obsidian rank, so it is very easy to find them while using fly.
Yeah, having fly is actually a great advantage (:

Unfortunately I don't have fly, but it doesn't matter, I just like walk around the lobby!

I’ve found it like maybe 2 or 3 times

Not bad dude, keep looking more!

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
I've also found 2 or 3 (that I could pick up), one of which my friend helped find by flying me around lol. And I've been playing for a few weeks now.

If I count ones that I couldn't pick up, 5 or 6 in total. I tend to find them easier when I can't pick them up 😅
(Or I just spend way too long chilling in lobbies)

D

Deleted member 469419

I used to get it everyday but now I don't play everyday anymore. Whenever I'm online I try to find it tho.

By the way, my best reward was a super cubelet. Never found anything better. I guess only stone ranks can find an uber cubelet in it..

Yeah also me haha, the best reward I've found in one of them, it was a super cubelet, I usually find normal cubelets, experience...

Reactions: Maaarijn
D

Deleted member 469419

There's a chance to find super and uber cubelets in the hidden chests? Haven't seen that yet, ya learn something new every day!

Now I really want to find another xD
Yeah, you actually have 70% of getting normal cubelets, 25% of getting a super and 5% of getting a Uber, it's so rare that you get a Uber cubelet

Reactions: TheBirmanator
D

Deleted member 469419

Like 10-20. Its super easy if u know how. Note: i dont use xray. I looked up a tutorial on it. I dont want to expose my secret, so ill just say there is very helpful info in the f3 menu
Wow, it's nice, but isn't especially "easy" haha

Also, I've to check your secret xD...

I haven't found it at all lol.
Lmao, I can help you if you want!

I've got a several times before :3
Nicee! =D

Hola!
Yo lo he encontrado varias veces, es cierto que con el fly es muy facil, pero igualmente, es complicado de encontrar.
Si, me gustaría tener el fly en momentos así jaja

Pero como le dije al otro usuario, realmente disfruto andando (:

43 times accounted for.
Lmao, that must be a record or something like that haha D:

Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom