Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
302
2,686
224
21
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I think I've found the hidden chest about 5 times but I almost never look for it. Most of the time I just see the chest while running around the lobby.
 

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
1,761
3,733
324
US
I’ve found it 4-5 times, I don’t have Emerald so it’s not a quick process, only do it when I’m bored.
 

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
856
2,025
289
27
Maybe like 12 times but it's fairly low since I am stone rank and I have to wait like 5 days to open a new one while obsidian rnaks only wait 1 day
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom