Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Parkour (1.9+)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Featured Game

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
Thanks for your answer! What do you like about EggWars exactly? I’m trying to understand the main goal and the fun aspects of it :)

So I like eggwars more than the other minigames because i like longer games that can take up to 20minutes than 2minutes like skywars. Also i like playing minigames that you use items to buy other items or currency to buy items, a good example of this kind of games is skyblock(hypixel skyblock) but I didn't mention it in my answer because i don't play skyblock in cubecraft, i play in an other server so I know absolutely anything about how cubecraft skyblock works. I said that I like skywars because i just sometimes feel like that i don't want to waste 30minutes a game in eggwars and I just play some fast skywars games. I hope I answered your question.

Reactions: JokeKaedee

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
So I like eggwars more than the other minigames because i like longer games that can take up to 20minutes than 2minutes like skywars. Also i like playing minigames that you use items to buy other items or currency to buy items, a good example of this kind of games is skyblock(hypixel skyblock) but I didn't mention it in my answer because i don't play skyblock in cubecraft, i play in an other server so I know absolutely anything about how cubecraft skyblock works. I said that I like skywars because i just sometimes feel like that i don't want to waste 30minutes a game in eggwars and I just play some fast skywars games. I hope I answered your question.
Aw, yeah you definitely answered it. Thank you :3 I recently started playing Skyblock as well, I really enjoy it but it's pretty time-consuming ahaah.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom