Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Parkour (1.9+)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Featured Game

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
Thanks for your answer! What do you like about EggWars exactly? I’m trying to understand the main goal and the fun aspects of it :)

So I like eggwars more than the other minigames because i like longer games that can take up to 20minutes than 2minutes like skywars. Also i like playing minigames that you use items to buy other items or currency to buy items, a good example of this kind of games is skyblock(hypixel skyblock) but I didn't mention it in my answer because i don't play skyblock in cubecraft, i play in an other server so I know absolutely anything about how cubecraft skyblock works. I said that I like skywars because i just sometimes feel like that i don't want to waste 30minutes a game in eggwars and I just play some fast skywars games. I hope I answered your question.

Reactions: JokeKaedee

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
So I like eggwars more than the other minigames because i like longer games that can take up to 20minutes than 2minutes like skywars. Also i like playing minigames that you use items to buy other items or currency to buy items, a good example of this kind of games is skyblock(hypixel skyblock) but I didn't mention it in my answer because i don't play skyblock in cubecraft, i play in an other server so I know absolutely anything about how cubecraft skyblock works. I said that I like skywars because i just sometimes feel like that i don't want to waste 30minutes a game in eggwars and I just play some fast skywars games. I hope I answered your question.
Aw, yeah you definitely answered it. Thank you :3 I recently started playing Skyblock as well, I really enjoy it but it's pretty time-consuming ahaah.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom