Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello!

For the past few weeks, I have been busy creating a multiplayer minigame map. The idea was derived from a popular Duels kit on CubeCraft. Because of that, I decided to credit the server by plopping down an advertisement button with a logo...

At first, I just copied the regular, old, 2D logo and that was that, but I kept thinking about a 3D logo that was animated :) I got in touch with Story and he got to work. I received a GIF of the animation to visualize the result, alongside the 121 frames as .jpg images. Converting all of these to filled Minecraft maps was a long, boring and tedious process, yet not too difficult.

120Ge9C.gif

Visualization of the possible end result

8Dw4k6G.jpg

The frames as .jpg images

ESuwLFn.png

A small portion of the commands used to make it work in-game

And now, what you probably really want to see, in-game:

ezch73d.gif

Thanks for checking out, and thank you again to Story! :D

- Riley

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Maybe blend it in with the quartz background so it fits in nicely by putting a gradient between the blue and white around the edges?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Maybe blend it in with the quartz background so it fits in nicely by putting a gradient between the blue and white around the edges?
I thought about this as well, but there's a visible item frame border. Besides, I don't think any combination of Minecraft blocks would be able to look like smooth quartz. Also, I think it would be too late now anyway :p Thanks though!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom