Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft accept other people's anti-cheats?

• Yeah, it will quicken the development process for anti-cheat!

• No, people will spam.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
It's reached the point where I need to actually record every game and tell people just so that the hackers will quit before the game starts. I know this may seem contentious, but could you at least accept other people's anti-cheats as well?

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
That's just not how CubeCraft works. All I can tell you, just like in everyone else's threads, is to be patient. I know it's all people have been hearing, but there's nothing else you can do. They're working on an Anti-Cheat system. It will be done soon.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
That's just not how CubeCraft works. All I can tell you, just like in everyone else's threads, is to be patient. I know it's all people have been hearing, but there's nothing else you can do. They're working on an Anti-Cheat system. It will be done soon.
Its partially done as said above its already been implemented for beta testing so weve got something at leastfor now to help a little

mony

Feb 1, 2016
USA
The fact that they're working on a new anti-cheat does not excuse the sudden rise in total hackers. Perhaps you should look deeper into this problem. @BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
There's nothing that can be done about the rise of hackers. There's hackers on every server, not just this one. You can always record them and report, and a staff member will get to it as soon as they can.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
There's nothing that can be done about the rise of hackers. There's hackers on every server, not just this one. You can always record them and report, and a staff member will get to it as soon as they can.
But it's not to the point where every 3 games there's a hacker. It's ridiculous.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The amount of hackers will decrease really soon as they are catching up with reports and a new anti-cheat is close to being put in place.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
Let cubecraft develop their own anti-cheat, whats the point of having so many devs if they just want to take things from others.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
I think that another person's anti-cheat would help the development of our own anti-cheat dramatically, no offense to cubecraft but with all the responded hacker reporting threads, the server needs an anti-cheat to bann all the new hackers, theres so many hacker reports its hard for mods to go over them and watch them :(. Thank you for this thread!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Top Bottom