Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TrueEmpires

Jul 7, 2019
First, some background, I have been playing with multiple friends on here for the past few weeks and we usually do a lot of Team Egg Wars.

Now, most of the games we play legitimately, but sometimes the other people in my group (who did not know kill-farming was an illegal tactic) decide to spawn camp players. There was a recent report made by iBadFlavioo that proves that my friends were partaking in these actions (however infrequent they are, there are still matches where they USED do this), now in the video posted by the iBad member, they correctly accuse the four people that actively participated in the team-killing--but they did not know this was illegal, and I think the warning they received is all that is justified for them.

What I want; in the recording that captured the spawn killing I am a part of the team and you can obviously see me in Tab (TrueEmpires) when they pull it up, now, I was doing nothing wrong and iBadFlavioo did not accuse me of participating in any activities that were against the rules in the description of the video, I can see this as an honest mistake on the Cubecraft Administration, but the accused were all rightfully punished, and I was wrongly convicted.

No hate towards iBad or the Community, merely wanted to defend myself, if this request is denied--so be it.

Video for reference:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gEC4D20faPc

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Staff don't normally remove warnings because they only have an impact if you break the rules again within 30 days. After that time the warning is removed. There really isn't anything to concern about as long as you don't actually break the rules. It's an honest mistake that really won't do much harm but for now you will have to live with an annoying message popping up all the time.

Aroustix

Jul 7, 2019
those players are just mad cuz bad, forget them homie G. This man deserves an immediate warning removal

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Staff don't normally remove warnings because they only have an impact if you break the rules again within 30 days. After that time the warning is removed. There really isn't anything to concern about as long as you don't actually break the rules. It's an honest mistake that really won't do much harm but for now you will have to live with an annoying message popping up all the time.
Warning points are permanent. They're only visible to you for 30 days.

Tho Buddy once told me if the warning was old then staff may consider warning them again in case they broke another rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marieke2001

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I was doing nothing wrong and iBadFlavioo did not accuse me of participating in any activities that were against the rules in the description of the video

Muq4YnJ.png

(0:21)
Your warning is correct. Just because he forgot to write your name in the description doesn't mean you shouldn't receive the warning

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
You warning is correct, read the rules before playing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom