Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshdog2014

Mar 24, 2017
Disclaimer:
I know this happened a while ago, but I just became old enough to make a forums account so thats why I'm posting about it now

I don't know how many people remember this, but a lot of the games this server used to be on a server called "The Chunk". When these games were on the chunk, I LOVED THEM. The chunk was one of my favorite servers. I remember enjoying playing block wars A LOT. Because of how much I loved the server, and Block Wars specifically, I bought a bunch of credits to use on kits (this was back before EULA)

LINK TO EMAIL WHEN I PURCHASED:
https://imgur.com/a/reKXP

If you think I faked it, check the transaction ID

I used my Chunk Credits to buy a bunch of kits, these are kits I know I bought with it

• Miner
• Builder
• Alchemist
• Ninja
• Alarm Trap
• Tank

Video of Me Using Many Of Above Mentioned Kits:

I enjoyed using these kits greatly, and as you can see above, even recorded a YT video with me using them.

Ad most of you probably know, The Chunk merged with CubeCraft and brought over two of their best games, Tower Defense, and Block Wars.

When I logged on to CubeCraft to play Block Wars, I was shocked to find out that my kits that I spent irl money one were gone! I wouldn't be upset, I would just earn them back if I had just played and gotten them but I was crazy mad that what I had spent real money on was gone!

Now, I know everyone is going to comment about the "Terms Of Service" and all that, but if the server shut down and I lost it, I would understand. If I was a hacker and got banned and lost it, I would understand. But this isn't either of the situations, they could've easily transferred everything over, but they didn't, and I just look at it as a ripoff.

Ever since the merge, back in the beginning of 2016, I have avoided CubeCraft as much as possible, and just thinking about it triggers me. But I love the games, so I just want to ask if I could receive the kits back, that I lost back during the merge 1.25 years ago.

tldr;
I spent real money on a bunch of kits, at the merge I lost them for no reason and want them back

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As far as i know

The first problem is on cubecraft even if your info was valid staff cant give you points or vanity items directly, so your permanently screwed there

The other issue is cubecraft is a whole different server so your working with a whole new network, thus anything on the chunk will probably be deemed invalid your basically back to square one, but points are so easy to get you can get all the blockwars kits in no time

Unfortunetly the only way to get your stuff back now is to play enough to get the points to get them back, so sorry but youll have to start at the beginning

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I've sent you a PM about this so that we can sort it all out amicably :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom