Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Im here already for almost 2 years, but I never did an introduction! So here it is...

Hi, Im Jelmer. I live in The Netherlands and speak obviously Dutch and English. I'm trying to improve my English skills at every time. Hopefully, I spelled nothing wrong and is my grammar good in this thread. Feel free to correct me, that's a good way to improve my English. I'm also learning french on school, I'm going to do a french exam next year!

I'm known as _EliteTra or YouAreSlainByMe on the network! I play Cubecraft a lot Cubecraft is actually the only server I play. It's the best 1.9 pvp server I have ever seen. Currently on one leaderboard, layer spleef. Splegg is kinda ruined since they dropped max cps to 7 or 8.

I play bedrock either, my name is ItzJqlmer. Bedrock crossed my mind when I heard you could claim a free key. I started playing it and it's really fun. On Java players are way more tryhard. Bedrock is so peaceful I barely see toxicity, I like it. If someone could give me some tips how to combo and stuff I would be very happy! :) I noticed that combing on Java is easier. Though, the amount of hackers on bedrock is crazy. Fortunately it dropped a bit. This is also the beginning of reporting on bedrock. I don't have a lot experience about bedrock, hopefully if the time goes on learn much more!

I'm active on the Discord almost every day (except now, vacation you know). I would love to meet you and talk with you. Just tag me in English- or Dutch chat! I'm also active on the forums like every day. I really like to read everyone ones suggestions!

Thanks for reading!
Bedankt voor het lezen!

OpTue

Jul 6, 2020
Hai nice to see an introduction of you. I have seen you around in the lobby. Nice to see you on the forums as well :)

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hai nice to see an introduction of you. I have seen you around in the lobby. Nice to see you on the forums as well :)

I like to read that you have seen me haha. What's your Minecraft username?

Hey Jelmer :)

I have seen you in Lobby 1 and a lot on the discord, Good luck with your french exam :p

We have spoken a lot haha. Thanks!

Reactions: Typicaaal

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Im here already for almost 2 years, but I never did an introduction! So here it is...

Hi, Im Jelmer. I live in The Netherlands and speak obviously Dutch and English. I'm trying to improve my English skills at every time. Hopefully, I spelled nothing wrong and is my grammar good in this thread. Feel free to correct me, that's a good way to improve my English. I'm also learning french on school, I'm going to do a french exam next year!

I'm known as _EliteTra or YouAreSlainByMe on the network! I play Cubecraft a lot Cubecraft is actually the only server I play. It's the best 1.9 pvp server I have ever seen. Currently on one leaderboard, layer spleef. Splegg is kinda ruined since they dropped max cps to 7 or 8.

I play bedrock either, my name is ItzJqlmer. Bedrock crossed my mind when I heard you could claim a free key. I started playing it and it's really fun. On Java players are way more tryhard. Bedrock is so peaceful I barely see toxicity, I like it. If someone could give me some tips how to combo and stuff I would be very happy! :) I noticed that combing on Java is easier. Though, the amount of hackers on bedrock is crazy. Fortunately it dropped a bit. This is also the beginning of reporting on bedrock. I don't have a lot experience about bedrock, hopefully if the time goes on learn much more!

I'm active on the Discord almost every day (except now, vacation you know). I would love to meet you and talk with you. Just tag me in English- or Dutch chat! I'm also active on the forums like every day. I really like to read everyone ones suggestions!

Thanks for reading!
Bedankt voor het lezen!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom