Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft

Team CubeCraft
Team CubeCraft
Apr 4, 2017
The cloud.
bday.jpg

Today CubeCraft has turned 5 years old! It's been a massive year for us, we've put out a load of new games amongst other games, and we're working on a bunch of great things for next year, including games and Quality of Life things to improve the server for you!

However to Celebrate the birthday now, we have a few things to announce...

:cube_light: LIVESTREAM :cube_light:
Tonight we'll be doing a special community livestream here. The stream will be starting at 7PM GMT today (21/12/2017) and will last for 2 hours! If you want to come join us, play with staff and have a ton of fun, make sure to join us!

:cube_light: SALE & FREE* T-Shirt Continues :cube_light:

Our existing Christmas Sale continues with 30% off all digital items!

But remember that's not all - every purchase made on store.cubecraft.net will receive a FREE* T-shirt! You can buy a rank, an upgrade, miniatures or multipliers! It doesn't matter what you buy - After you complete your purchase, you'll get an email containing a unique promo code to use on merch.cubecraft.net that will reduce any t-shirt price to £0!

:cube_light: Double Points :cube_light:

To celebrate our 5th birthday we're activating DOUBLE POINTS network wide for 24 hours! Go grab some extra points whilst you can, after all it's only our Birthday once a year.

:cube_light: New Birthday Maps :cube_light:

We're taking the party up a notch as well, because our build team have put together 2 cracking celebratory maps!

partysw.jpg

Party - Like it's my birthday!
Solo SkyWars

ewbday.jpg

Birthday - I'm lit!
Normal Team EggWars

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUBECRAFT!

*T&C's Apply - You will have to pay for postage & packaging to your country, and the offer is limited to one code/free t-shirt per username. Offer ends 7th January 2018 or if stocks run out, whichever is sooner. The promotion can be stopped at any point without prior warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 352903

View attachment 140636

Today CubeCraft has turned 5 years old! It's been a massive year for us, we've put out a load of new games amongst other games, and we're working on a bunch of great things for next year, including games and Quality of Life things to improve the server for you!

Tonight we'll be doing a special community livestream here. The stream will be starting at 7PM GMT today (21/12/2017) and will last for 2 hours! If you want to come join us, play with staff and have a ton of fun, make sure to join us!

But remember that's not all - every purchase made on store.cubecraft.net will receive a FREE* T-shirt! You can buy a rank, an upgrade, miniatures or multipliers! It doesn't matter what you buy - After you complete your purchase, you'll get an email containing a unique promo code to use on merch.cubecraft.net that will reduce any t-shirt price to £0!

To celebrate our 5th birthday we're activating DOUBLE POINTS network wide for 24 hours! Go grab some extra points whilst you can, after all it's only our Birthday once a year.

We're taking the party up a notch as well, because our build team have put together 2 cracking celebratory maps!

View attachment 140645
Solo SkyWars

View attachment 140646
Birthday - I'm lit!
Normal Team EggWars

*T&C's Apply - You will have to pay for postage & packaging to your country, and the offer is limited to one code/free t-shirt per username. Offer ends 7th January 2018 or if stocks run out, whichever is sooner. The promotion can be stopped at any point without prior warning.
Happy bdayyyyy!!!!!

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Sad thing that I'm on a break from cube ;-; but happy birthday Cubecraft, I hope everyone enjoy playing today!

Sander J

Dec 11, 2017
Holland
View attachment 140636

View attachment 140645
Solo SkyWars

View attachment 140646
Birthday - I'm lit!
Normal Team EggWars

Happy birthday Cubecraft!:cube_light:

Top Bottom