Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

With Skyblock being a relatively new release, at the moment we’re prioritizing balancing the game and adding fundamental features that are heavily requested by the community. For example, we recently added a kick function for island owners, moving shops, and toggling the menu item.

If you haven’t noticed already, we are having a greater push for more development and more assistance for the server on our jobs website. This is due to the majority of the backend protocol development with both our Java and Bedrock servers falling onto @rubik_cube_man , so getting more expert knowledge onto the team is paramount at the moment to move forward.

For Skyblock, we have lots of features planned, including the Nether world. We expect for this to come out in a few months, however with growing issues around the server and few developers to fill in these roles, it may be difficult to pursue completely. We’re currently in the process of moving a specific long-term sky based survival game to Bedrock, and this is currently reducing the number of resources that we can put on the Java version of the current specific long-term sky based survival game.

We’re actively working on another update at the moment, which will introduce more sidequests on the Overworld islands, while tie up a lot of our loose ends internally. I would like to highlight that this will not contain the Nether update, however, it will lay the groundwork for us to begin work on the Nether. This update will provide you with more sidequests to work on, and some other, easy to implement systems to put on your islands. Unfortunately, we’re caught in a loop where it typically is easier for you to complete quests and it is for us to add them.

For now, be excited to see some systems added into Skyblock and, as we begin to hire more, you’ll see Nether come in no time!
Thank you for your comment on this topic! I appreciate it. I did notice the added features (kick function for island owners, moving shops, and toggling the menu item) and I do have to say they are a nice add to the game.

I understand that finding the right people to do the job can be time consuming, but I don't understand why there is no communication about the Nether topic. I mean, you (not you in particular, but staff in general) could have made a post talking about the Nether. Letting us know how it's development goes and maybe tell us when it will be released. This would be helpful for a lot of players.

It's good to hear that there will be an other update coming for Skyblock. More quests and other systems are something to look forward to. Will this contain leader boards, or is that a feature for an other time?

Again, thank you for your command and clarification on this topic!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom