Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
Hi, my name is TNR_Mr_MYU, or MYU in short and I've spend 382 hours in this game mode and have literally no objective left. They broke the game for me with the waiting time on trees. Ores are also trash on regen time. It’s just flat out garbage. There is no point in actually playing the game.

I started my island with four people in total, I’m the only one left that is still playing it. One only comes online for 5 minutes, just to mine the diamonds. The other one logs is to drop trash from our mob grinder and the fourth guys just stopped playing. Yes, you already lost three players here. I’m on 382 HOURS, that’s +- 16 DAYS of playing. All I do is just stand AFK in my mob grinder and play other games. There is, again, no point in actually playing the game.

Making players wait 96 hours on a tree. With those 96 hours, you can watch all four seasons of La Casa de Papel. Not only once, but THREE times. Yes you read the right, you can watch it three time and still have another 6.5 hours left to take brakes between watching. Yes, I did the math. That’s how you lose players! You only have some trees grown, and you need to do it all over again. I bet you could speak Spanish fluently after you finished the quest.

The only objective we have right now is; saving up money for the nether release. But when will that be? Could be next week, could also be months and months away from now. We get no information about it.

Right now, we are close to having 1 billion Skyblock Coins, saved up as items in the mass storages all over the island. Yes 1 billion; that’s 1.000.000.000. We make around 100mil a day (not 24 hours, more like 8 hours) from our mob grinder alone, I think it’s even more, can’t really tell and I’m not even counting in the money earned from the crop farms. My carrot field gives me around 16.8 mil (no fortune) on average harvest and the sugarcane is around 10.4 mil (no fortune).

Storage:
144 DChests gunpowder = 497.664.000
24 DChests bones = 28.512.000
135 DChests Cooked Porkchop = 139.968.000
25 DChests Suger Cane = 129.600.000
Ores (diamond, emerald, gold, iron) = 10.568.800
Carrot field of 7000 carrots = 16.800.000 on average drop rate of 3 per harvest.
Sugar cane field of 3456*2 = 10.368.000

Total storage saved up right now = 833.480.800 Coins saved up

I’ve totally given up on selling the Cooked Porkchop. The storage fills up so hard, I can’t even keep up with selling the drops. Besides that, I think I’m getting my self some starting RSI in my right arm. Selling Cooked Porkchop every two hours is just overkill for me. The shitty mechanic of emptying out chests is broken. Shift clicking everything into your inventory, then needing to right click everything in the shop and repeating this over and over is just breaking my arm.
Yeah, some people will say, “oh just change your Minecraft version to a lower one, that will fix it”. Nah, nah it doesn’t fix it. Works for like two time and the everything goes ham. It’s not a version problem, it’s a server problem. It works in single player and on other servers. Can’t tell me that it’s my client not working.
Also, why not add an option in the store to sell ALL the items, not one stack but ALL the items in your inventory. Why do I need to click 27 times in the shop, to sell everything? The shop doesn’t even update the sell tab if you pick up items from the ground when you’re in the sell tab. It’s so click intensive.

Do I recommend playing this game mode, well yes, but once you reach acacia trees you need to stop. There is no point in playing anymore, you’re just waiting. Plant your saplings and leave, no need to stay online.

Suggestions (yes some have been requested before, but here are my requests):

- Lower wait time on trees and ores, but make the required items needed higher. It gives a purpose of playing.

- Add a real SELL ALL option in the shop, save your players some medical bills.

- Add more side quest. Most players, including me, can complete all the side quests in one day. Hidden quests won’t solve this.

- Add money sharing with teammates. Via ./pay or a island bank.

- Add trade options with other players, including money.

- Allow us to visit another players island. For example; let us place a sign with [Welcome] on it, which allows other player to do ./island warp [playername]. This will get player more involved in each other’s progression.

- Fix the chest emptying mechanics.

- Fix the kicked for clicking to fast message.

- Give information about new updates. Tell us when you will release new stuff. Show us what you do with suggestions from other players. Maybe make a poll where players can vote for new updates? Get us involved in the game.

Feel free to comment on this. Not just the people that agree with me, but also the people that think this is the absolute best game ever.
~TNR_Mr_MYU

2020-04-05_23.51.14.png
2020-04-05_23.51.49.png
2020-04-05_23.52.57.png

EDIT:
- Add redstone ore to the game. We need some automatic stuff.
- Add those boosters, you said that will be added.

EDIT 2:
- Add a sellwand. Players can use it to right click on a chest and sell everything that's in that chest. ~Rawrbin. I like to add on that, that it could be also possible to give us the rights to the command ./sellall . When typing that command you will sell all the items from the category that you're currently holding, like Cooked Porkchop. Type ./sellall and you will sell all the Cooked Porkchop, because you're holding it in your hand when you type it.

Last edited:

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi, my name is TNR_Mr_MYU, or MYU in short and I've spend 382 hours in this game mode and have literally no objective left. They broke the game for me with the waiting time on trees. Ores are also trash on regen time. It’s just flat out garbage. There is no point in actually playing the game.

I started my island with four people in total, I’m the only one left that is still playing it. One only comes online for 5 minutes, just to mine the diamonds. The other one logs is to drop trash from our mob grinder and the fourth guys just stopped playing. Yes, you already lost three players here. I’m on 382 HOURS, that’s +- 16 DAYS of playing. All I do is just stand AFK in my mob grinder and play other games. There is, again, no point in actually playing the game.

Making players wait 96 hours on a tree. With those 96 hours, you can watch all four seasons of La Casa de Papel. Not only once, but THREE times. Yes you read the right, you can watch it three time and still have another 6.5 hours left to take brakes between watching. Yes, I did the math. That’s how you lose players! You only have some trees grown, and you need to do it all over again. I bet you could speak Spanish fluently after you finished the quest.

The only objective we have right now is; saving up money for the nether release. But when will that be? Could be next week, could also be months and months away from now. We get no information about it.

Right now, we are close to having 1 billion Skyblock Coins, saved up as items in the mass storages all over the island. Yes 1 billion; that’s 1.000.000.000. We make around 100mil a day (not 24 hours, more like 8 hours) from our mob grinder alone, I think it’s even more, can’t really tell and I’m not even counting in the money earned from the crop farms. My carrot field gives me around 16.8 mil (no fortune) on average harvest and the sugarcane is around 10.4 mil (no fortune).

Storage:
Carrot field of 7000 carrots = 16.800.000 on average drop rate of 3 per harvest.

I’ve totally given up on selling the Cooked Porkchop. The storage fills up so hard, I can’t even keep up with selling the drops. Besides that, I think I’m getting my self some starting RSI in my right arm. Selling Cooked Porkchop every two hours is just overkill for me. The shitty mechanic of emptying out chests is broken. Shift clicking everything into your inventory, then needing to right click everything in the shop and repeating this over and over is just breaking my arm.
Yeah, some people will say, “oh just change your Minecraft version to a lower one, that will fix it”. Nah, nah it doesn’t fix it. Works for like two time and the everything goes ham. It’s not a version problem, it’s a server problem. It works in single player and on other servers. Can’t tell me that it’s my client not working.
Also, why not add an option in the store to sell ALL the items, not one stack but ALL the items in your inventory. Why do I need to click 27 times in the shop, to sell everything? The shop doesn’t even update the sell tab if you pick up items from the ground when you’re in the sell tab. It’s so click intensive.

Do I recommend playing this game mode, well yes, but once you reach acacia trees you need to stop. There is no point in playing anymore, you’re just waiting. Plant your saplings and leave, no need to stay online.

- Lower wait time on trees and ores, but make the required items needed higher. It gives a purpose of playing.

- Add more side quest. Most players, including me, can complete all the side quests in one day. Hidden quests won’t solve this.

- Allow us to visit another players island. For example; let us place a sign with [Welcome] on it, which allows other player to do ./island warp [playername]. This will get player more involved in each other’s progression.

- Give information about new updates. Tell us when you will release new stuff. Show us what you do with suggestions from other players. Maybe make a poll where players can vote for new updates? Get us involved in the game.

Feel free to comment on this. Not just the people that agree with me, but also the people that think this is the absolute best game ever.
~TNR_Mr_MYU

EDIT:
Hi!
I think that adding redstone ore would make easily the act of making automatic systems to help us.
It would make faster to collect all the farm items, mobs items, etc...

Good post and I hope this will be implemented!!
+1

Reactions: TNR_Mr_MYU

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America

Storage:

~TNR_Mr_MYU

EDIT:
I completely agree with the core of this thread.
After completing the game, saving up for Nether Release is just the best thing to do, cleaning up your Island and stuff..
I was gonna do this too… untill I found out selling just is waaay too intensive and time-consuming.
For me, only the release of a sellwand would change my entire opinion on this. With just the sellwand added, I'd play again.

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
I completely agree with the core of this thread.
After completing the game, saving up for Nether Release is just the best thing to do, cleaning up your Island and stuff..
I was gonna do this too… untill I found out selling just is waaay too intensive and time-consuming.
For me, only the release of a sellwand would change my entire opinion on this. With just the sellwand added, I'd play again.
I totally agree with you on the sellwand. We have been thinking about this too. Would be a great add-on!

Asaf_Playz

Mar 15, 2020
100% agree... also finishd the game and have no point to keep playing.... the game will back to be alive only when the nether will be out... and after it will back to be dead again.
in that case cube need to think about somthing who will make the game more "atractive" for old players, but still to be understandable and simple for be beginners.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I will suggest you to stop playing it for a bit until new update comes out and then you will have something to do.
I understand you really like the gamode, but I don’t know of any game developer who can create huge updates everyday, so grinders like you will be able to play it non stop without getting bored and without being able to run out of achievements and quests to do.
And sure, the time you need to wait for the trees is a bit too much.

TNR_DistinctRain

Mar 13, 2015

Storage:

~TNR_Mr_MYU

I agree, its boring now to play now, we have only the "hidden quest' left to do

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is most certainly true! Just stop playing until the nether and/or end come out! Play Eggwars!

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
I would like to say, I 100% agree with all the changes but I do NOT agree with the "there is no point to play" part. Build things on your island, be creative, you don't always have to be told what to do, that's what is great about Minecraft!

Maddog465

May 7, 2019
yeah agreed with above, its minecraft its a sandbox game, you build and do anything and everything and you dont need quests to do that

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

With Skyblock being a relatively new release, at the moment we’re prioritizing balancing the game and adding fundamental features that are heavily requested by the community. For example, we recently added a kick function for island owners, moving shops, and toggling the menu item.

If you haven’t noticed already, we are having a greater push for more development and more assistance for the server on our jobs website. This is due to the majority of the backend protocol development with both our Java and Bedrock servers falling onto @rubik_cube_man , so getting more expert knowledge onto the team is paramount at the moment to move forward.

For Skyblock, we have lots of features planned, including the Nether world. We expect for this to come out in a few months, however with growing issues around the server and few developers to fill in these roles, it may be difficult to pursue completely. We’re currently in the process of moving a specific long-term sky based survival game to Bedrock, and this is currently reducing the number of resources that we can put on the Java version of the current specific long-term sky based survival game.

We’re actively working on another update at the moment, which will introduce more sidequests on the Overworld islands, while tie up a lot of our loose ends internally. I would like to highlight that this will not contain the Nether update, however, it will lay the groundwork for us to begin work on the Nether. This update will provide you with more sidequests to work on, and some other, easy to implement systems to put on your islands. Unfortunately, we’re caught in a loop where it typically is easier for you to complete quests and it is for us to add them.

For now, be excited to see some systems added into Skyblock and, as we begin to hire more, you’ll see Nether come in no time!

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
the quests I have left are so grindy they are rage inducing, killing ocelots isnt even working, and if you think Im gonna TAME THEM INTO CATS AND KILL CATS??? NO NOT DOING THAT ISH.

Its gone from a VERY enjoyable game to something I am starting to avoid. These longer quests are just insane, AND SOME DONT EVEN HAVE REWARDS. What even is the point anymore

Mizai_Sakura

Mar 11, 2020
Netherlands

Storage:

~TNR_Mr_MYU

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
- Add a sellwand. Players can use it to right click on a chest and sell everything that's in that chest. ~Rawrbin. I like to add on that, that it could be also possible to give us the rights to the command ./sellall . When typing that command you will sell all the items from the category that you're currently holding, like Cooked Porkchop. Type ./sellall and you will sell all the Cooked Porkchop, because you're holding it in your hand when you type it.
Big rip thats alot of time tho

Reactions: loller

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
I would like to say, I 100% agree with all the changes but I do NOT agree with the "there is no point to play" part. Build things on your island, be creative, you don't always have to be told what to do, that's what is great about Minecraft!
yeah agreed with above, its minecraft its a sandbox game, you build and do anything and everything and you dont need quests to do that
I do agree and understand the points you are making. It's just that it turned out to be a normal survival with limitations. We are planning to build things, it's just limited by the amount of supplies available.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom