Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
So after a year or so, I just thought I could look at the forums... If anything happened or any new updates came in and such... And I just look at the people complaining and that made me really dissapointed. The staff members never actually fixed the tower missplacement, which could be easily done by just not allowing the user to put the tower in the middle of 2 3x3 spaces. Updating towers... Yeah you can't really update the other teammate's towers, but when you update the same tower they placed down, and choose a lvl 3 path or 4 I forgot, and then you hold shift and right click their tower, it will upgrade to the same path you chose your tower to upgrade. Not sure if it still works, I mean I told you I stopped playing a year ago, I might just go and check myself... Yeah... Mods, Admins, Helpers... I don't know... Why can't you at least do a really quick fix to this problem? Do you all want to deal with the same **** over and over? I mean it's annoying on both sides right now. MEEEH

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
UPDATE: Telling people to remove the towers almost never works. They ignore you, they're trolling, or they don't understand English. This makes the problem even worse.

Reactions: Chum Chum

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Yes, I think a good system special created for Tower Defence will fix this problem, I got it too.

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Same, sometimes I ask their language, and I tell them "Please remove that tower, it is wrongly placed" with translator and they keep ignoring me :I

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom