Is this a good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Melloa

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Living on the street, got no location
The title says it all. I'm tired of using 4 hours to gain full diamond set, and then out of nowhere 2 hackers run up on me and then kills me like i'm nothing.

So i was wondering if the staff team could work on a plugin for everytime that hacker who killed you gets banned, you automatically gets your stuff in your inventory. Or at least a reward. Some coins or something.

Reactions: deghost and wxzzrd

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think this goes for all gamemodes. Would be really nice if you die to a hacker.
How can they(server/staff) know, I don't think they can just keep track of everyone ever killed and what they had in their inventory.
Pretty sure Hypixel did it for UHC so I think it's fair to say we should be able to too. Maybe I'm wrong though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: wxzzrd

epicbarrie

Nov 21, 2020
I think this goes for all gamemodes. Would be really nice if you die to a hacker.

Pretty sure Hypixel did it for UHC so I think it's fair to say we should be able to too. Maybe I'm wrong though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You just lose the stuff from that game(in uhc), I don't think hypixel is just going to give you gear the next game lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom