Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Introduction:

I like to play KITPVP, but when I play it for a little while, I doesn't feel like an objective, like you can choose one kit and get started, but I think it would be a lot more fun to drop the player their items if they are death because it gives you an reward basicly. You can get better gear than the others. For example: People try to team up and defeat you because you're better equipped. And also if someone buys gear from the shop it doesn't get lost if he gets killed but given by the player who picks it up, and try to get the player who picked your bought gear up so your points are not wasted if you're death.

Why I would love to see this feature added:

+ Gives the player (an extra) reward for killing another player
+ Gives you an advantage if you have more kits
+ Makes it more fun (My personally opinion)

Lagg:

I don't think this will cause any lagg since this was on the server before

Thank you for reading :)

Reactions: iLoveYouu

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Which type of "KITPVP" are you talking about here, FFA (free for all) or the duels? Please elaborate as I cannot understand.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It might be nice to have this, but by keeping the current FFA as well. There are already normal PvP maps and Wings PvP maps, so maybe there could be maps for the type of FFA you're talking about.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
In an agreement with @iLoveYouu, I think that this feature should be added to only some maps, and I don't think it should be added to wings as it will get pretty hectic. But that's just my decision.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Yes, I agree all of them except "wings"
In an agreement with @iLoveYouu, I think that this feature should be added to only some maps, and I don't think it should be added to wings as it will get pretty hectic. But that's just my decision.
What I meant is that we already have two versions of FFA, so why not have a third version which you suggested.

Reactions: lil naz x

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
What I meant is that we already have two versions of FFA, so why not have a third version which you suggested.
I think that it could be a different version of the "FFA" map, meaning when you right-click on the mannequin you can either select Wings, normal and the version which @erikis10 has suggested. I don't know if that' what you meant by that but that's what I think.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
I think that it could be a different version of the "FFA" map, meaning when you right-click on the mannequin you can either select Wings, normal and the version which @erikis10 has suggested. I don't know if that' what you meant by that but that's what I think.

Yes basicly

Sorry if not explained clear

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For duels this is pointless for OP I don't like it In FFA soup okay (but they don't drop soup you can just do /resoup for more soup) normal okay classic okay and okay for op only on wing dings maps
Aka wing maps

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
If this was to happen, it'll basically be Assassination...

Not really in my opinion, this is totally different, because in KITPVP you don't buy things with coins. In Assassination your objective is to collect coins. You can't kill someone with diamond armor with a chain chestplate and a wooden sword. In KITPVP its ballanced and you actually have a chance to defeat someone with better gear as you.

- In Assassination you don't have kits

And, if it would feel the same for you I'd be better because you'd have two gamemodes in one. And this feature was here before and it never felt the same as Assassination.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
Hoi, hoe gaat het?
Top Bottom