Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 226010

Cube craft i really like your server, I'm even on top 5 on solo egg wars but pease do something about the hackers, it seems like every other game i play there's AT LEAST one hacker, either flying or kill aura.. it's really getting out of hand and egg wars just stop being fun, i spent time and effort in wining, i kill all the players expect one and the last guy is just flying, braking my egg and killing me with kill aura. please do something this is the only server i've seen SO MANY hackers. it is getting ridiculously annoying, i stopped playing several times earlier than i had planned just because its not even fun finding a hacker after your 7th game in a raw. thanks

Reactions: DFG1125

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Cubecraft is working on an anticheat and it takes a long time to create a complete one.
I've seen a lot of hackers too, but please be patient and try your best to report hackers.

@Orangeric88 @zDutchie

D

Deleted member 226010

Blah blah blah, stay patient, this and that, anticheat in the making,
CCG can't do much about the players that want to hack as they don't have a say in their choices, blah blah blah, complaining won't help.

Is that clear or?
or

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Really...

Fine.
The anti cheat is in the making, they hired 3 new devs not too long ago and I bet that at least one of them specializes in anti-cheat-like projects.
All you can do is wait.
CCG can't really control the players' choices, so they can't just "tell" someone to stop hacking.
And complaining about the situation won't get rid of them any faster.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
True, I always find hackers in Skywars solo. An hour ago I found a guy flying, kill aura and he could hit me like 10 blocks away from me. Just ridiculous... I hope the do something against hackers, I'm not very informed about Cubecraft rules but I hope when a hacker is reported that he's banned for at least a year.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
True, I always find hackers in Skywars solo. An hour ago I found a guy flying, kill aura and he could hit me like 10 blocks away from me. Just ridiculous... I hope the do something against hackers, I'm not very informed about Cubecraft rules but I hope when a hacker is reported that he's banned for at least a year.
The anti cheat is in the making, they hired 3 new devs not too long ago and I bet that at least one of them specializes in anti-cheat-like projects.
All you can do is wait.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Give the devs time it took some other big servers a couple of years to develop a good anti-cheat, so give Cubecraft time. @7IsMyJam lets see you create a good anti-cheat right here right now

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
The best way to "contribute", in my opinion, would be providing ideas on new ways on how to catch cheaters (more unique than other known methods). Creating posts bashing about the anti cheat status, is a disregard to the entire topic and just wastes the time of forum staff to lock every single one.

Im actually starting to find hackers in 1.9 blockwars which is disturbing

since the owners said soontm means many months away nice to have positive encouragement lol
Very Soon

N

Nikboo

Hello.

I am extremely sorry for the amount of hackers there are on the server, however staff are trying to do everything they can to decrease the amount of hackers using their cheats on Cubecraft.

We receive many reports every single day from players, who don't like being killed to others using hacks. Staff members are voluntarily looking through reports to ban hackers. If you see a hacker in a game, you may report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net

We are also recruiting more and more staff members to deal with hackers. If you wish to help the server and apply, then you may do so at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/

Also, as @CrazymanJR has said, an anti-cheat is being released soon. Creating an anti-cheat is extremely difficult so, please be patient for the hard-working developers to perfect and finish this anti-cheat.

If you have any more questions or concerns, then feel free to PM me.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom