Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gonegan

Member
Aug 6, 2021
2
2
2
25
Hello, i recently start playing the skyblock and it's amazing but i wondere why there is no island level or island leaderboard ?? I think this could be great if we can know who's the most advanced player and maybe visited other people island :)

(sorry for bad english)
 
  • Like
Reactions: bigaure33x
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
Keep in mind that skyblock is still technically a beta game (on java it's labled as beta), I am pretty sure there are plans to add those once all the main features of skyblock is out (so mainly end left)
from what I've heard, they are not planning on adding it, cause "we like skyblock as it is now, adding leaderboard will only add competitivness to the game, that we want to avoid"
 

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
426
116
49
20
download (1).jpg
 

Meme Bean8608

Well-Known Member
from what I've heard, they are not planning on adding it, cause "we like skyblock as it is now, adding leaderboard will only add competitivness to the game, that we want to avoid"
I meant that as a nod to the java stats (also experience for bedrock levels)

but either way it is still beta, nothing will change that until they are fully content with skyblock
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom