Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 30, 2021
I logged on today with my friend SpacesCoronet50 to find my home island had been flooded along with my farm a stack of stairs places on the spawn island my spider xp farm broken and my 2 chicken spawners and cow spawner broken and my ice Highway (just a quick way to get around the map) and some very toxic signs. 2 signs had the players username 'RaspingKitten99' if possible can u reset my island to the save just before he joined please because he also broke my cocoa bean farm and profit chest and to replace it all will cost over 3 million coins.
-DottyChalice249

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
There is no way a person can get on your island without being added by the owner. When you invite someone on your island you’re responsible for him and whatever he does. Cube can’t give back stuff/compensate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom