• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No (State Why) *Optional

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So you know how in eggwars, skywars, lucky islands, etc, there is all of those things/armor (armour) stands where you right click them and you get a GUI and you can see which games/maps are avaliable? Can we do this with island games? So that way if there is a game quite full then we could join or if we want to join a different game of that gamemode then we could? Plz?

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
So you know how in eggwars, skywars, lucky islands, etc, there is all of those things/armor (armour) stands where you right click them and you get a GUI and you can see which games/maps are avaliable? Can we do this with island games? So that way if there is a game quite full then we could join or if we want to join a different game of that gamemode then we could? Plz?
I would enjoy this, sometimes I join a game and I'm the only one in it, but the next time I'm join it's completely full.
It's a small feature for sure, but it's the small things that count!

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There isn't much maps yet, but once maps are added I'm sure there will be stands such as those. I agree anyways :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So you know how in egg wars, skywards, lucky islands, etc, there is all of those things/armor (armour) stands where you right click them and you get a GUI and you can see which games/maps are available? Can we do this with island games? So that way if there is a game quite full then we could join or if we want to join a different game of that game more then we could? Plz?

Considering there is only 1 map for each.
No.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Like why do you want this? There is barely any maps on either of the 3 new gamemodes, and wont make a huge difference once they add more maps

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Considering there is only 1 map for each.
No.

I'm pretty sure they're going to release more maps in the future. So I see no reason to not add this feature.
And I'm pretty sure donators already have the map selection perk in every gamemode. So why not in this one?
Like why do you want this? There is barely any maps on either of the 3 new gamemodes, and wont make a huge difference once they add more maps
Some players may like playing specific maps more than others.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I'm pretty sure they're going to release more maps in the future. So I see no reason to not add this feature.
I'm pretty sure donators already have the map selection perk in every gamemode. So why not this one?

Some players may like playing specific maps more than others.
Why if there is only 1 map on each of the 3 games?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like your idea , but only if cube will add some more maps for this amazing island games. I like all the island games and I would love to see some new maps so when they add the maps , I would love to see your idea getting added to it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom