Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sup you edgy wannabes. I'm back again with another thread on this "lovely" forums. Let me get just straight to the point.

Map Variety
As most of you know Cubecraft just released their new game called TNT Trouble inside the Island Games lobby. I was hoping it would be a new and innovative game. Saldly it turned out to be another Skywars rip-off. Not everyone likes to play on Sky Islands, especially when players get bows when they spawn!11!!2 But there's still hope.

This idea is not only brilliant but Cubecraft can even get away with it. When someone reads the name "Island Games" they would probably think of Sky Islands, Tropical Islands or even something completely different. Which is why different kinds of map layouts could work in this gamemode.
Now imagine a wide variety of maps, Tropical islands, Snowy islands or even Nether islands.
Tropical Islands where players will have to craft boats to cross the water. Will definitely make the gameplay more "unique".
tropics.jpg

Water will be frozen providing a flat surface for the PvP lovers while still keeping some games' aspects.
olnbt.jpg

Basically extremely hardcore. Fire potions included.
jsapo.png

Main land: Basically one big island with vegetation, buildings, forests, moutains and even rivers. I think most players will enjoy such a map. Red on the western part of the island and blue on the eastern part.
635576209692386165.jpg
Of course the build team will have to place the towers on top of cliffs and or mountains to make the game more challenging. This will certainly bring more variety when playing.

Map Selection
Island Games is one of the few game without map selection signs. Which could give the Map Selection perk an advantage and it could definitely encourage more players to buy a rank. That's why I suggest to adding Map selection when you right click the NPCs in Island Games. This will allow Ranked players to play on the maps they like instead of getting random maps. Combining this with the suggestion above would also give more value to this perk and is in my opinion worth it.

Mining
Okay so mining is currently extremely annoying and boring at the same time.
I think most might have noticed this problem. People will stand near you to simply steal your iron. I would like it if the iron went immediately to you inventory instead of getting dropped after mining. I'm not sure how to turn mining less boring though. It simply can't be made fun.

Ideas to make games last longer.
Okay so I just played a game of TNT Trouble where the game ended in less than one minute. I couldn't even finish mining my gear. I really think there should be more things to make the game last longer.

Grace Period
TNT should only spawn after 3 minutes instead of immediately. Or there should be grace period where the towers are immune for 2 or 3 minutes. It's pretty hard to win if your team doesn't know what to do either. That way players will be able to mine, explain to their team mates what they have to do and defend their towers.

More Tower HP
Okay so currently towers explode after 1 TNT which isn't the most realistic thing and it simply results into games ending after 2 minutes. So maybe towers could only explode after being hit 5 - 10 times? That would result into the game lasting longer. Also it would make the game more challenging for some players.

TNT Holder has to wait inside tower
This idea was made by @orangedevil89 I personally like it. Possibly making the holder wait 10 seconds inside the tower before it explodes would make the game more challenging and it could possibly make the game last longer.
It feels too fast paced for a 20v20 game, the longest game I've seen is 10 minuites. I would like to see a change to the TNT mechanics, maybe it could be changed so that the TNT holder would have to stand on the beacon for a period of time before the castle blew up, which would encourage teamwork, as the holder would have to be defended in order for the castle to blow up. I also don't like how the TNT holder gets a pickaxe, so they can basically destroy a wall in a single break. I'd prefer this game if it was slower paced and encouraged more teamwork.

Smaller Teams and more Teams
TNT Trouble currently only has one map for 40 players. It's a 20 v 20 battle. Which isn't bad but I would also enjoy to have maps with smaller teams. There are some disadvantages when you play with such a big group of people. Team work is quite hard and it can also get quite chaotic most of the times. Not only that but sometimes the map does take quite some time to fill up. That's why I would also like to play it with less people. Probably also making maps where there are multiple teams? Not only Red and Blue but also Green and Yellow for example.

Welp not the biggest thread ever. If you do not agree with me please explain why down bellow.
Just going to tag @hub3rt and some other peeps.
Chalas...

Last edited:
L

Lightning McQueen

so ok let the tnt have a 30 second timer before it blows up but im against smaller teams and more hp for towers

A

A pigeon

Sure , I'm happy with large team sizes , 10 should be the smallest team .

Can we get some Hyrule , Wuhu islands maps in here pls?

We need caves , quartz , redstone etc. for Redstone contraptions

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The problem I have currently with the team sizes is simple: Once the hype dies down a little, it'll be hard to start games.
Smaller team sizes & more teams sounds fun to me, and a really good choice for later on when it'll be a little harder to start a game.

The maps you suggested do sound pretty cool (Especially the tropical island one), but there's a pretty good reason for there only being one map at the moment. It's simply because they released the game in a beta mode.
In order to make a good new map, they'd have to supply players with all kinds of resources that are found in logical places & look nice aesthetically.

Tower health was something I had also briefly mentioned earlier, and I completely agree with having it. The current games last like 2 minutes if you have an organized team. This could potentially be something ranks could vote for.
Waiting inside of towers for them to blow up doesn't sound too fun to me though. Everyone of that team would just straight up go for you at once, and you're somehow supposed to survive for half a minute in all of the chaos.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup you edgy wannabes. I'm back again with another thread on this "lovely" forums. Let me get just straight to the point.

Map Variety
As most of you know Cubecraft just released their new game called TNT Trouble inside the Island Games lobby. I was hoping it would be a new and innovative game. Saldly it turned out to be another Skywars rip-off. Not everyone likes to play on Sky Islands, especially when players get bows when they spawn!11!!2 But there's still hope.

This idea is not only brilliant but Cubecraft can even get away with it. When someone reads the name "Island Games" they would probably think of Sky Islands, Tropical Islands or even something completely different. Which is why different kinds of map layouts could work in this gamemode.
Now imagine a wide variety of maps, Tropical islands, Snowy islands or even Nether islands.
Tropical Islands where players will have to craft boats to cross the water. Will definitely make the gameplay more "unique".
tropics.jpg

Water will be frozen providing a flat surface for the PvP lovers while still keeping some games' aspects.
olnbt.jpg

jsapo.png

Main land: Basically one big island with vegetation, buildings, forests, moutains and even rivers. I think most players will enjoy such a map. Red on the western part of the island and blue on the eastern part.
635576209692386165.jpg
Of course the build team will have to place the towers on top of cliffs and or mountains to make the game more challenging. This will certainly bring more variety when playing.

Map Selection
Island Games is one of the few game without map selection signs. Which could give the Map Selection perk an advantage and it could definitely encourage more players to buy a rank. That's why I suggest to adding Map selection when you right click the NPCs in Island Games. This will allow Ranked players to play on the maps they like instead of getting random maps. Combining this with the suggestion above would also give more value to this perk and is in my opinion worth it.

Mining
I think most might have noticed this problem. People will stand near you to simply steal your iron. I would like it if the iron went immediately to you inventory instead of getting dropped after mining. I'm not sure how to turn mining less boring though. It simply can't be made fun.

Okay so I just played a game of TNT Trouble where the game ended in less than one minute. I couldn't even finish mining my gear. I really think there should be more things to make the game last longer.

Grace Period
TNT should only spawn after 3 minutes instead of immediately. Or there should be grace period where the towers are immune for 2 or 3 minutes. It's pretty hard to win if your team doesn't know what to do either. That way players will be able to mine, explain to their team mates what they have to do and defend their towers.

More Tower HP
Okay so currently towers explode after 1 TNT which isn't the most realistic thing and it simply results into games ending after 2 minutes. So maybe towers could only explode after being hit 5 - 10 times? That would result into the game lasting longer. Also it would make the game more challenging for some players.

This idea was made by @orangedevil89 I personally like it. Possibly making the holder wait 30 seconds inside the tower before it explodes would make the game more challenging and it could possibly make the game last longer.

TNT Trouble currently only has one map for 40 players. It's a 20 v 20 battle. Which isn't bad but I would also enjoy to have maps with smaller teams. There are some disadvantages when you play with such a big group of people. Team work is quite hard and it can also get quite chaotic most of the times. Not only that but sometimes the map does take quite some time to fill up. That's why I would also like to play it with less people. Probably also making maps where there are multiple teams? Not only Red and Blue but also Green and Yellow for example.

Welp not the biggest thread ever. If you do not agree with me please explain why down bellow.
Chalas...

MORE TOWERS!!!
I LOVE THIS ALL!!!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just going to bump this again.
so ok let the tnt have a 30 second timer before it blows up but im against smaller teams and more hp for towers
Could you provide reasons for being against those ideas?
Waiting inside of towers for them to blow up doesn't sound too fun to me though. Everyone of that team would just straight up go for you at once, and you're somehow supposed to survive for half a minute in all of the chaos.
I edited it to 10 seconds. That way it doesn't take that long but players can still die if they don't concentrate.
MORE TOWERS!!!
?

L

Lightning McQueen

dotterino i dint want to blow up the same tower again and again instead i propose having multiple towers instead that would make the game longer than spaghetti . I personally dont like the idea of small teamerinos , but a team if above 8 would be ok. It wont work with teams of 5,6,2 etc

PS @Dotterino theres a grammerino errorino - its these edgy forums

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

Map Variety

tropics.jpg

olnbt.jpg

jsapo.png

635576209692386165.jpg

Map Selection

Mining

Grace Period

More Tower HP

This idea was made by @orangedevil89 I personally like it. Possibly making the holder wait 10 seconds inside the tower before it explodes would make the game more challenging and it could possibly make the game last longer.

Chalas...
Its a realy nice idea, the islands must not be so big, but the rest of the idea I really love it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
dotterino i dint want to blow up the same tower again and again instead i propose having multiple towers instead that would make the game longer than spaghetti . I personally dont like the idea of small teamerinos , but a team if above 8 would be ok. It wont work with teams of 5,6,2 etc

PS @Dotterino theres a grammerino errorino - its these edgy forums
Reading this was harder than reading an actual tspacecat post. Could you please talk in proper english next time. Like jesus.
Anyway back to the post. I don't really like the idea of having multiple towers. Where would the Build Team place them? Or how big would the map be?
I rather see small maps with two towers with multiple hp instead of 300 towers in one giant map. Though it wouldn't hurt to add one more tower. So I kinda agree.

L

Lightning McQueen

Reading this was harder than reading an actual tspacecat post. Could you please talk in proper english next time. Like jesus.
Anyway back to the post. I don't really like the idea of having multiple towers. Where would the Build Team place them? Or how big would the map be?
I rather see small maps with two towers with multiple hp instead of 300 towers in one giant map. Though it wouldn't hurt to add one more tower. So I kinda agree.
The builderinos could place them legit anywhere. I mean its not like they're going to add it to the maps we have now. And I dont want the towers to have HP like core. Ugh core...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom