Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
I'm sure that this game has already been questioned about but what does everyone feel about Uhc? Do you think it should be removed? updated? I feel like barely anyone plays it as it so inactive and should be updated to entice new or existing players to play the game. What do you think?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I really like speed uhc , idk why others dont play it lol, the pre game lobby is always empty

comfyyy

I'm sure that this game has already been questioned about but what does everyone feel about Uhc? Do you think it should be removed? updated? I feel like barely anyone plays it as it so inactive and should be updated to entice new or existing players to play the game. What do you think?
I don't like it, as it is kinda simple. It is just survival for an hour, and then a few duels. It really anything that special.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Im still playing Cubecraft uhc everyday, between 1 and 3 games. But it needs some updates:

-instant health 1 when killing a player isnt enough. IH2 or a player head would be better.

-most of the time, there's no chance to find a nether fortress. Maps limits cause this. And in custom maps (no vanilla), the overworld is customized, but not the nether (why?)

-sometimes, the building terrain bug

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I still get kicked along with others I see in the game. The kicks are what need to he fixed before I start playing it again. Once the kicks are fixed it would actually be pretty fun to play again now that various other bugs are fixed.

UHC has always been the "Spiderman" of classic minigames. I say just let it die already, clearly there's a big lack of interest in it considering it was dead a week after launch.
Just because the game was dead because of a few bugs doesn't mean it should be removed. The same thing happened with Freebuild and I wouldn't doubt it happening to Parkour and Skyblock as well.

Sep 18, 2017
Im still playing Cubecraft uhc everyday, between 1 and 3 games. But it needs some updates:

-instant health 1 when killing a player isnt enough. IH2 or a player head would be better.

-most of the time, there's no chance to find a nether fortress. Maps limits cause this. And in custom maps (no vanilla), the overworld is customized, but not the nether (why?)

-sometimes, the building terrain bug
agreed

C

Cuteee

Its dead. I triyed to play one game and it took 1 hour for one person join and he/she left.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I really like speed uhc , idk why others dont play it lol, the pre game lobby is always empty
Players probably stopped playing because it is just a long loop. A set amount of players stopped playing, leading to less games. It goes on over and over until like 20 players are playing. Then those players leave because the games never happen anymore. Making up UHC right now... so sad :,(

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
idk i sure want to play it but i can't really play it because nobody plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom