Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Hacker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
I was Playing a speed egg wars solo and I encountered this guy, very frustrating I don't know if he is lag hacking or what if I could get mods in here to help I would love that. TY

Link To YouTube video

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
As @Cynamooo said, report the hacker in the proper section. It is not necessary to ask the opinion of the users in a report, since the decision is taken by the staff members between them. (If they are doubtful) thanks and gl!!! :p:)

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
He was lagging with a low ping so he didn't use hax. If you still have some other question, feel free to send me a PM.

L

Lepzi

There is no signs of hacking in that video sorry but its you.

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
Ok ty I've heard of lag switched but never actually seen them so I didn't know if it was bad fps or lag switch

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Whoops wrong section, please report hackers over here: (http://reports.cubecraft.net/)
You can find more information right here: (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/)
If you still have some questions about how to record or other question, feel free to send me a PM.
Edit: He isn't hacking in my opinion

I just wanted to say that he isn't reporting a hacker here but he's asking for opinions from others if he's lagging or hacking:p.

Reactions: Guinchuu

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was Playing a speed egg wars solo and I encountered this guy, very frustrating I don't know if he is lag hacking or what if I could get mods in here to help I would love that. TY

Link To YouTube video
Besides him lagging, the video would be too long to report. Videos have to be a max of 5 minutes long.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I just wanted to say that he isn't reporting a hacker here but he's asking for opinions from others if he's lagging or hacking:p.
That's why I edited the post, even before you commented on it. So you didn't read my post aswell.

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I believe he is not hacking, it looks like he has some seriously bad ping! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom