Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so every1 knows that just building up after yer egg is destroyed is skybasing. However thats not the only time people build up. Archer towers, bridge fights etc. sometimes, me and my friend, when we dont feel like rushing, will seige players on their island. Instead of bowing them off when the go on their bridge, we build a platform above their base and tnt their bridge when they go to mid. Is this bannable? We also sometimes drop tnt as a form of attacking. Is this sort of platform which we use to drop the tnt from a punishable form of skybasing?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, and making yourself inaccessible. As long as you're still playing the game and aren't making yourself inaccessible the entire game, you're good.

As far as I am aware, you use the strategy to attack other players, which is far from bannable. :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot another message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
Top Bottom