Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
So basically, i use the redstone master kit sometimes, and when i do i hide in my island's cave or underground segment while i set up my redstone trap. I do not make myself hard to access in any other way than occasionally shifting when a player comes close and i'm not done yet. I do come out afterwards, though usually there are only 2 or 3 players left at this point, and lead them to the trap and then use it. Is this camping? Because i feel as though they wouldn't have added the kit if it is, as it would be completely useless.

Casper_

May 4, 2020
So basically, i use the redstone master kit sometimes, and when i do i hide in my island's cave or underground segment while i set up my redstone trap. I do not make myself hard to access in any other way than occasionally shifting when a player comes close and i'm not done yet. I do come out afterwards, though usually there are only 2 or 3 players left at this point, and lead them to the trap and then use it. Is this camping? Because i feel as though they wouldn't have added the kit if it is, as it would be completely useless.

This kit is for traps and other constructions so it's ok to use it like this. You will not be punished for it :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
"Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate." You're not in any of these categories so you're good! It could be seen as a hazard but it's your kit so they can't stop you from using it.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello!
This is the kits’ intention and is not making you inaccessible as a result of sky basing. Therefore, it is allowed.

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
As mentioned by everyone it isn't camping. it's a funny way to kill people tho! Just enjoy playing with the kit my friend :) no worries!

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: Entrustious6679

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
Nope! Not at all, you are still reachable and players can easy find you. Your 100% cool dude.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
"Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate." You're not in any of these categories so you're good! It could be seen as a hazard but it's your kit so they can't stop you from using it.
Basically this ^ we allow members to make traps in their base since it’s a strategy. If you’re really unreachable you could get banned for it, but we barely - to not - ban members that use redstone. Locking this thread since the question has been answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom