Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I have a question with regard to the design team applications. If you read the design team applications thread, you will see all of the team applications are closed as of now. However, if you go to the sub-forum where applications are submitted, it lets you post a thread and select the skin artist tag and the resourcepack tag when submitting the application, though they are supposely closed.
1660686915285.png

I would like to know if this is just an error or if these applications are still open. I'm not personally interested in applying for these positions, however, it can confuse other people who may be interested in applying to become a designer.

Thanks for reading.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom