Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I have a question with regard to the design team applications. If you read the design team applications thread, you will see all of the team applications are closed as of now. However, if you go to the sub-forum where applications are submitted, it lets you post a thread and select the skin artist tag and the resourcepack tag when submitting the application, though they are supposely closed.
1660686915285.png


I would like to know if this is just an error or if these applications are still open. I'm not personally interested in applying for these positions, however, it can confuse other people who may be interested in applying to become a designer.

Thanks for reading.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
Top Bottom