Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Raxit100

Member
Oct 30, 2022
2
1
4
25
Hi!

I Played on Cubecraft a while ago and now I have returned.
Back in the day we used to play alot of Skyblock and Luckyblock Island me and my friends; but now it seems as if the team modes has been removed.
Is there still a way to play in teams on Luckyblock island and/or Skywars and if so, how do I accses it?

Thanks in advance!

//Raxit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
on december 21 they will update luckyblocks and likely release teams of 4. In the mean time, you can play on Bedrock!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
This thread explains the removal of the team modes. I would like to add that there is no confirmation yet that the removed games/modes will return, however it may be possible in the future.
Q: Is there any chance for these modes to be added back again?

A: Absolutely. We are currently in a position where we need to grow our network, additional content can return once we're certain they can start in all times again and that they are still fun!
 

Raxit100

Member
Oct 30, 2022
2
1
4
25
Alright!
Thank you everyone for your quick answers.
I have tried the Bedrock version and despite being a bit wierd to play (I am used to Java) it was quite fun!

Me, over and out!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom