Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

alexgm

Feb 11, 2023
It is constantly happening to me in Eggwars, and the worst thing is that I showed proof and they rejected my report. If this continues it will be difficult to report this type of player.

Reactions: Wigaar

chii♡

Sep 23, 2021
It's an ongoing bug, not a hack. You can "fix" it by downgrading your mc version or turning on hitboxes (if you're on pc). If not, you'll have to wait for it to get patched.

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
So basically today I played some CTF matches but something weird happened.
"Enemy" players were invisible all of a sudden, I have some screen recordings too.
It happened in almost every match I played today, now or there's a visual bug or we have a lot of cheaters using invisibility hack.
All this has already been reported my friend
All these bugs are related to 1.20
Regards my friend!
1686389740296.png

Jan 11, 2021
Ive experienced it too, i believe its a desync issue, and the only way to hit them is to go to where you see their actual player model sitting still. Its not a hack.

Wigaar

Sep 10, 2022
Cubecraft :P
Does someone knows when this bug will be fixed? Its really frustrating, ppl are literally ghosts and it's impossibile to hit them since they are not visible.

Reactions: avenislost

ffroztbite

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 22, 2023
The Tundra
www.twitch.tv
So basically today I played some CTF matches but something weird happened.
"Enemy" players were invisible all of a sudden, I have some screen recordings too.
It happened in almost every match I played today, now or there's a visual bug or we have a lot of cheaters using invisibility hack.
yeah dont worry, its not any hacking or invisable skins. its a new bug thats begun recently. One way I figured out to kinda fix it is dying in the void so it reloads the players.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom