Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
On a few games this does happen, including arcade and UHC.

Cubecraft, like, seriously? Are you guys simply ignoring this problem? No wonder barely anyone plays UHC anymore. Literally this has been a problem for months and it's really letting the server down, and giving it a bad reputation that Cubecraft can't be bothered to fix ongoing problems and instead focus on new updates and new games etc.

Like literally, what's the point, many people have complained about this and it's just simply ignored. Even an admin has admitted that 'it sucks' when this happens, yet they do nothing about it?

Have Cubecraft gone brain dead about this? Wake up! Put the effort in to maintain the server and keep it running properly rather than just leaving things like it's non-existent. Some people actually enjoy these games and care about them - think about the whole community and what they want.

Rant over! :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Cubecraft, like, seriously? Are you guys simply ignoring this problem? No wonder barely anyone plays UHC anymore. Literally this has been a problem for months and it's really letting the server down, and giving it a bad reputation that Cubecraft can't be bothered to fix ongoing problems and instead focus on new updates and new games etc.

Like literally, what's the point, many people have complained about this and it's just simply ignored. Even an admin has admitted that 'it sucks' when this happens, yet they do nothing about it?

Have Cubecraft gone brain dead about this? Wake up! Put the effort in to maintain the server and keep it running properly rather than just leaving things like it's non-existent. Some people actually enjoy these games and care about them - think about the whole community and what they want.

There working on it and I honestly don't agree with what you said.
Your idea should be addressed but said: "Have Cubecraft gone brain dead about this? Wake up!"
You don't have to be rude :/

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
There working on it and I honestly don't agree with what you said.
Your idea should be addressed but said: "Have Cubecraft gone brain dead about this? Wake up!"
No evidence that they're working on it, they haven't even mentioned it or told the community what's being done, and I'm not being 'rude' I'm telling the truth that some people clearly don't like.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It’s called good criticism. If you don’t like it then leave.

That's still being rude but whatever you're entitled to your own opinion.
Lmao stop calling people rude it just backfires on you everytime.

And like I’ve seen before, they should put UHC in maintenance.
It’s just too buggy to play at this point.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

1. I do think it is being worked on
2. Dont say "cubecraft is brain dead" just be nice. Everyone likes being nice :D
3. Who knows, what if it is just a problem that cant be fixed? we don't know this.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s called good criticism. If you don’t like it then leave.

Lmao stop calling people rude it just backfires on you everytime.

And like I’ve seen before, they should put UHC in maintenance.
It’s just too buggy to play at this point.

I'm not and also as you say that YOU.
You people clearly don't know what that is. I told him whatever do what you want but NO you have to bring it up so STOP.
Learn to stop.
Just stop.
Ok?
Hows that being rude for you.

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
1. I do think it is being worked on
2. Dont say "cubecraft is brain dead" just be nice. Everyone likes being nice :D
3. Who knows, what if it is just a problem that cant be fixed? we don't know this.
1. How do you think this? Something that has been an ongoing problem for months, and no one has said anything about it or seem bothered by it at all?
2. That's the best explanation I can think of how Cubecraft are about this problem - it's the truth, not being horrible in the slightest.
3. That's a clear sign that you know it's not being fixed, just like everyone else, and it can be fixed because it never used to happen so something must be wrong.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
1. How do you think this? Something that has been an ongoing problem for months, and no one has said anything about it or seem bothered by it at all?
2. That's the best explanation I can think of how Cubecraft are about this problem - it's the truth, not being horrible in the slightest.
3. That's a clear sign that you know it's not being fixed, just like everyone else, and it can be fixed because it never used to happen so something must be wrong.
1. I dont know im just guessing
2. No worries, and tbh it really is the best way to put it, its just not the “nicest” way
3. That is true, and it doesnt happen to anyother server, so that means its not a client side problem.
We can cancel out a lot of things we already know to show that it is cubecraft. Just 2 things. Its not the client, and its just on cubecraft as it doesnt happen on the other servers. (Like you said, it hasent happened before it started happening (obviously))

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Are you joking, right?
Even if it was impossible to fix it, they can (and must) find a workaround.
I mean I wasnt joking but was meaning it in a sarcastic type of way.
And if it is impossible to fix I dont know how it would be able to be fixed as it is “impossible” to fix. Like what I saw to my friends a lot. “Anything in life is possible if you put your mind to it”
Just something I say a lot in school xD
BACK ON TOPIC:
Its probably not IMPOSSIBLE but it is probably not that easy to fix as some of it might have to do with the client but I dont know, im not a developer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom