Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Adavidapa

Well-Known Member
Nov 21, 2021
63
158
84
19
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really play skywars that much lately, but when I play I always find around 3-4 cheaters in like 20-25 games.
I find more laggers now than cheaters, which is an improvement I guess.
 

SfenKer

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2019
22
44
89
21
Legnica, Poland
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there any active player who can tell me that Is skywars still playable?
About 1/5 of the games had a cheater
How do you keep playing
Hi, I'm not currently playing that much skywars as before, but I think that 2,500 wins since march still makes me an active player so I'll write my opinion here.

Basically skywars are playable, but you've to do only one thing do not react, I mean you should create report (in-game and/or through the website reports), but you shouldn't give them any form of attention or bully them. It'll only decrease your motivation and create some kind of toxic environment.

As a little anecdote, I can tell you when I had my peak of reports through the website, cheaters were trying to avoid me to not be recorded and reported.
 

Lord Spidy

Member
Jul 4, 2026
21
21
4
SpidyVerse
Pronouns
They/Them
Is there any active player who can tell me that Is skywars still playable?
About 1/5 of the games had a cheater
How do you keep playing
Yes, it's still playable you can play it. But the thing is that the cubecraft's cheat detection is not working perfectly, we need to report about that and because of the hackers are there everywhere, mostly in Skywars and FFA.
 

Nollq

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Mar 1, 2018
48
102
114
27
Sweden
I would definitely say that it is playable but you will for sure encounter some cheaters still.
Best thing to do is to report them and then just continue on like nothing has happened! Thats at least what I try to do when I come across the cheaters in SkyWars ☺️
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom