Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rainbowdoves

Aug 26, 2021
So in case you didn't know, there is a merchant in the Labyrinth who sells "Leech Armor" at levels 1, 20, and 50. To get the best deal without having to buy the same armor twice, I'm thinking of grinding for level 50, but the stats aren't amazingly convincing, and the price is 705,032,704 Spirits... each.

So my question is: For people who've bought it, is the leeching ability and 500 resistance to all elements worth the price and regen mute, or should I spend my spirits on high-level elemental armor instead?

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
Leech armor is kinda useless, but can help void wand afking, because I have been told that the regen with the full set bonus works with void wand. The problem is that it does not make any better afking places possible to survive, and afking is kinda useless because the server crashes a lot, I would go for health, mana, or water armor instead.

rainbowdoves

Aug 26, 2021
Leech armor is kinda useless, but can help void wand afking, because I have been told that the regen with the full set bonus works with void wand. The problem is that it does not make any better afking places possible to survive, and afking is kinda useless because the server crashes a lot, I would go for health, mana, or water armor instead.
That's what I thought. AFKing is even less useful for me because I'm on switch, so if it's best use is for AFKing, I'll pass. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Top Bottom