Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
if u gain 5 xp per lose, lets say u join a game and needs 15 seconds to start, to kill yourself lets say u need more 5, 20 seconds, and 5 more seconds to join other game, so in total every 25 seconds u win 5 xp, now lets say that on avarage a skywars game lasts for 5 minutes, u get 100 xp(i think) by winning, on avarage if you play 5 minutes just loosing, and 5 minutes in one game, u gain 100 xp by winning in 5 minutes doing the things i said to get xp by loosing, u get 60 xp in 5 minutes

lets say u have a 60% chance of winning, considerating that calichin is a noob, would be more worth for him to lose everygame than trying to win(a 0,00068% chance)

(:

bloodynoah

Dec 10, 2020
if u gain 5 xp per lose, lets say u join a game and needs 15 seconds to start, to kill yourself lets say u need more 5, 20 seconds, and 5 more seconds to join other game, so in total every 25 seconds u win 5 xp, now lets say that on avarage a skywars game lasts for 5 minutes, u get 100 xp(i think) by winning, on avarage if you play 5 minutes just loosing, and 5 minutes in one game, u gain 100 xp by winning in 5 minutes doing the things i said to get xp by loosing, u get 60 xp in 5 minutes

lets say u have a 60% chance of winning, considerating that calichin is a noob, would be more worth for him to lose everygame than trying to win(a 0,00068% chance)

(:
But where is the fun if you do that?

Iamaguy121

Nov 16, 2020

(:
You only get like 5xp when u loose

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

(:
._.

Reactions: bloodynoah
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom