Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it football or soccer?


  • Total voters
    51

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
128
366
69
22
Hagrid's Hut
I'd say that this is (American) football:

1620760196157.png


And this is definitely soccer:

1620760305498.png
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
When I first started with English a long time ago, they taught me the word "football", not "soccer".
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom