Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021
I did some research and got mixed opinions, 2 people on the Cubecraft Mods saying different things.

The dilemma is that on the allowed clients it says you can use Onix, which is what I use, and it has Freelook. For clarification, my definition of Freelook is like F5 or third person, but when you look around, the character looks the same way, and you can still look around without your character changing direction, not FreeCam, where you can go into spectator basically. Some moderators say that it isn't allowed as it gives an advantage that the people that don't have it are at a sizeable disadvantage, so it's not allowed. Another said that it is, because it isn't against the rules, so I want to know because I just got in to using clients a couple days ago and don't want to be banned.

(I'm on Bedrock PC)

thx

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom