Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I just feel like we dont have a huge "pop" as a server anymore.
Staff are leaving, i know some for irl reasons but still.
I feel like... its hard to explain.

Not as much people are playing on CubeCraft anymore.
A few months ago everyday it was 11 thousand people online, now it is around 5 thousand a day, as of now low pixels community grew, ours shrunk.
I feel its because if bedwars. 12 thpusand people playing bedwars. 4 thousand on CubeCraft as i am making this thread.

I really dont know how to feel right now.
Almost makes me want to cry as this was one of the first servers i ever played on, it stays with me forever.

But when we fall, we must rise again.
Stay Strong.
Never give up.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
I think that people are not playing on CubeCraft because there are many hackers on the version 1.8. Also there are some spanish people that like to play BedWars and they decided to leave.

I know that CubeCraft is doing the best work to finish with hackers but there are many hackers on CubeCraft. I have like 300 reports of hackers.

For me CubeCraft is the server of minecraft so I decided to purchase Obsidian rank to support CubeCraft to be better. :)

:cube_light: <3

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com

A few months ago everyday it was 11 thousand people online, now it is around 5 thousand a day, as of now low pixels community grew, ours shrunk.
I feel its because if bedwars. 12 thpusand people playing bedwars. 4 thousand on CubeCraft as i am making this thread.

Almost makes me want to cry as this was one of the first servers i ever played on, it stays with me forever.

Stay Strong.
Never give up.
This is a simple phase cube is going through, Cube has a strong community backing with the owners being popular YouTubers streaming every week, we can expect cube to stay as long as those streams keep happening. Particularly this time is right around the time school picks up for people(my college work is through the roof) and they will be finishing up their projects and then when summer hits around and everything settles cube will pick up again.

Reactions: Deeds

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yeah right, Those staff members who stop there for so long! But Cube craft just keeps the server will never forget! Just as you say stay strong!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Do people really still think cubecraft is going to die soon? The server lost a few moderators but has gained a ton of developers, a new anticheat that works pretty well and has greatly improved the server for everyone. Updates are coming out almost weekly and the playerbase seemed to have risen since I first joined. As far as I can see cubecraft is doing incredibly well and will continue to do so for a long time.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Is CubeCraft dying?

Totes.

But srsly, I know it looks bad when several members of staff leave suddenly, but I can assure you that good things are heading our way. There's... No wait, I can't talk about that. Next month, there'll be- No wait, can't talk about that either. Hmm, being under NDA is hard.

Neat stuff is coming in the future. Look forward to it!

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Yes, the server is dying but, there's a bright future ahead. This was a wakeup call for cube as a whole. We'll fight through this. This won't last forever. I swear. Hopefully, new staff members will be joining the team to replace the people who left. A bright future is ahead.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sure that they are looking at applications :)
CubeCraft will come back if we help lift it. We can't keep on making depression threads about the bad things like hacker people leaving etc
Patience

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
All great things have there moments. This is just one of those bumps in a road. We always pas them somehow.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean

Stay Strong.
Never give up.
Cubecraft is not dying. We will all get theough this together. In the meantime, we need to stop the people who try to ruin our server from the inside, such as hackers and rule breakers. A clean community invites more players to the server!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It isn't really.
The amount of players is decreasing, not because of hackers, not because of hypixel.
Cubecraft is slowly becoming boring because of many factors. (I could actually make a whole thread why the player base is decreasing but it's April fools so I better not make it today.)
And obviously it's almost Summer, most people have big tests and exams around this time of the year.

Crivity

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2017
CubeCraft isint dieing if it's constantly getting a player base of 8k it should be making the money it needs to make which will bring a good future ahead for us

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Umm, I don't think 8,000 is a good number for a server like this
CubeCraft isint dieing if it's constantly getting a player base of 8k it should be making the money it needs to make which will bring a good future ahead for us
The server dips to about 3k at times because the UK and Europe is in school and the US is sleeping

Reactions: Crivity

Crivity

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2017
Umm, I don't think 8,000 is a good number for a server like this
I see what you are trying to say but when you think of it minecraft as a game is slowly dieing so player counts start to drop but however if you look at hypixel it's increasing as hypixel is the only server I have seen increase and other servers like cubecraft are decreasing very slowly

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
You're talking about bedwars? The worst april fools day joke ever... That game is a total disaster! You could've come up with better reasons... Also, people who suddenly leave (without any fair reasons) don't deserve it to be part of our community... If you don't like it here, since 'cubecraft is dying' (absolutely not) feel free to leave! But yeah, that's just my opinion...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom