Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2018
i love block wars its pretty much the only reason i play the server so much ... but its been a looooong time since its last update and i wonder if its gonna have another one c:
if not i will kill myself ;c ... just kidding but plz ;v

Block wars is life Block wars is love

Reactions: Eli and Camezonda

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Pretty sure blockwars was updated a few months ago. But I don’t really mind. They added new maps and other things.
So I don’t really care If it needs an update. I’m happy with what we have now

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It’s all up to the developers. They decide ( of course other staff members do too.) if a game needs an update or if it’s still good enough. I also haven’t seen a lot of suggestions who include Blockwars ideas. It’s really hard to invent new, good little updates that improve the gameplay. It might get an update because it slowly dies. I am not certain about that, though.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
i love block wars its pretty much the only reason i play the server so much ... but its been a looooong time since its last update and i wonder if its gonna have another one c:

As much as most of us would like an update, it was updated quite recently actually. Just a few months ago. I do agree with everyone else though that sg should get an update.

D

Deleted member 367393

I'd love to see blockwars get updated soon, but in my opinion survival games should be updated first.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

Block Wars should definetly be updated soon, sadly the developing team cannot work on everything simultaneously, there are other games who have more preference, like survival games.

Reactions: Patins

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We can’t give you any information if games are getting updated, or not, and what the update will be about. If you can come up with some suggestions, we might do something with them in the future. This is not guaranteed!

I’m locking this thread as there is no need in keeping this open.

Reactions: Lezappen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom