Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slime

Jul 10, 2016
Earth
Alright
CubeCraft is basically my favorite server (nonono--- it IS.)
So you know what would tie in the entire server together?

A BATTLE ROYALE GAME :O

I was thinking it would lean towards Fortnite: BR a little more. I feel it is probably the best BR game right now.

So, if the dev team would be able to make a Minecraft Fortnite-like remake, that would be amazing! Especially since other servers like Hypixel just made it Hunger Games but with no regen/50+more people.

E.G: the map will have...
-stranded houses with items
-towns that are recognized from the game, but remade for CCG (like Minecart Mansion, somethings like that)
-chests that are filled with armor (that are quick to break, they are the "shield potions") or actual absorption potions that last as long as it takes until hurt
-a cloud of death or something along those lines coming in closer (to make sure the player dies, it would be some sort of lingering potion of poison, and the half-heart alive while being poisoned thing would be removed)

weapons will have...
-classes, like burst, automatic, sniper, shotgun, and the crazy weapons that you guys could make like egg launchers
-ranks (common-legendary)

There should also be a resource pack! That would be neat!

I forgot to add this originally...
A FLYING MINECART TO BRING PEOPLE IN :O

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Alright
CubeCraft is basically my favorite server (nonono--- it IS.)
So you know what would tie in the entire server together?

A BATTLE ROYALE GAME :O

I was thinking it would lean towards Fortnite: BR a little more. I feel it is probably the best BR game right now.

So, if the dev team would be able to make a Minecraft Fortnite-like remake, that would be amazing! Especially since other servers like Hypixel just made it Hunger Games but with no regen/50+more people.

E.G: the map will have...
-stranded houses with items
-towns that are recognized from the game, but remade for CCG (like Minecart Mansion, somethings like that)
-chests that are filled with armor (that are quick to break, they are the "shield potions") or actual absorption potions that last as long as it takes until hurt
-a cloud of death or something along those lines coming in closer (to make sure the player dies, it would be some sort of lingering potion of poison, and the half-heart alive while being poisoned thing would be removed)

weapons will have...
-classes, like burst, automatic, sniper, shotgun, and the crazy weapons that you guys could make like egg launchers
-ranks (common-legendary)

There should also be a resource pack! That would be neat!

I forgot to add this originally...
A FLYING MINECART TO BRING PEOPLE IN :O
If it has stars, notes, music and lagg, I'm in!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
XTAKrt3pT8i1yExqgbQwkg.jpeg

Yup definitely agree with this guy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eggwars > Bedwars
( all servers )
Reesle wrote on WarriorCat912's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Congrats on 200 messages! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
Top Bottom