Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelzzzzz

Aug 26, 2017
My first accaunt is perm muted on cubecraft is my new acc that i going to but in the store perm muted then or?

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
No, though bypassing a punishment is against the rules. If your friend is caught using another account to bypass their mute, all of their accounts will be muted.

Reactions: DrHam

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I never heard of a IP mute.
No, though bypassing a punishment is against the rules. If your friend is caught using another account to bypass their mute, all of their accounts will be muted.
Not only that, your friends' punishment could even be increased.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Not only that, your friends' punishment could even be increased.
Really? I asked a mod on discord about this when my alt got banned by sentinel. He told me that if my other account got banned for bypassing the punishment, it would get unbanned when the appeal on my alt was accepted.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Really? I asked a mod on discord about this when my alt got banned by sentinel. He told me that if my other account got banned for bypassing the punishment, it would get unbanned when the appeal on my alt was accepted.
It depends on the judgement of the mod really.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If they find out that you're using an alt to bypass your punishment or do even worse stuff then I'm pretty sure that they punish your alt and even increase the punishment on your Main. If it happens on the forums why wouldn't it happen on the server?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If they find out that you're using an alt to bypass your punishment or do even worse stuff then I'm pretty sure that they punish your alt and even increase the punishment on your Main. If it happens on the forums why wouldn't it happen on the server?
It would seem logical, but that doesn't mean they do it.

Edit: this is what I was talking about, not exactly the same situation, but it seems to me that evading a ban doesn't generally increase the punishment. Screenshot_2017-08-27_13-49-56.png

The rules also just say this:
Do not use alternate accounts to bypass a punishment
Your alternate account will receive the same punishment as the original account.

So I guess it would only get muted for the same time.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well aside from all the argument
short answer
NO
however in most cases another account from the same host would get the same IP would likely be muted however on the chance that wasn't an alt of yours and it was an account of a friend/family member whom was muted than it is a different story since appealing will likely fix it

A

A pigeon

This dude at FFA , basically he logged in with an alt when he was muted and voila! Muted after a couple hours.

I think they check and see whether someone with the same IP is chatting , they dont IP ban instantly.

Reactions: Sophie

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Your other account would not be muted as an i[ mute would not be a thing. That being said, as Snap said, we do not allow people to use alts to bypass their punishments. If you are caught doing so your alt will also be punished as the rules say here:
Do not use alternate accounts to bypass a punishment
Your alternate account will receive the same punishment as the original account.
which you can read all of the rules for our server here.
If you have any further questions feel free to message me privately on the forums or on discord. (:

-Moved to support and Locked as it has been answered.

Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom