Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae4th

Jul 31, 2020
I play bedrock skywars often and whenever i die i always wanted to see how close my opponent were to dying. So then i thought of downloading a mod where i can see peoples amount of hearts. But then i realize that can be used for cheating, right? Like if i notice somebody is low on health i can just rush them or whatever. Is a mod like that bannable? Im not trying to take any chances so i need to know if its bannable before download one.
Thanks in advance

Jae4th

Jul 31, 2020
ah, health damage indicator is allowed. thanks man

edit: alot of people want them banned and it does feel like cheating, and the one i used didnt work anyways so i decided not to use one because it gives an unfair adavantage and since people want it banned, i may get falsely banned or something idk

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
ah, health damage indicator is allowed. thanks man

edit: alot of people want them banned and it does feel like cheating, and the one i used didnt work anyways so i decided not to use one because it gives an unfair adavantage and since people want it banned, i may get falsely banned or something idk
There is no way for Sentinel to detect if you use one, so no bans will happen. Health indicators are a nice to have, and I know many competitive players use them. So if you wanna use it, you can, if you’re not comfortable with it, then don’t.

Jae4th

Jul 31, 2020
There is no way for Sentinel to detect if you use one, so no bans will happen. Health indicators are a nice to have, and I know many competitive players use them. So if you wanna use it, you can, if you’re not comfortable with it, then don’t.
do you know any good ones for bedrock? the ones ive tried dont work or its for java.

Jae4th

Jul 31, 2020

Hey, This is a YouTube Video of a Bedrock Edition Damage Indicator.
i hope it works and have fun with it :)
thanks but sadly it either seems like it only works with mobs or it just isnt working at all aswell. i have it turned on on my packs but it doesnt work for some reason. oh well, thanks for trying anyways!

Reactions: Nuxl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom