Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Is anyone else having to kill the iron golem in the labyrinth over and over again? I can’t get past this stage of the game, and I'm sooooo bored with being stuck!
I kill the golem and it all looks normal, the progress bar goes down, the golem dies… and nothing happens. I move around that area, the golem randomly respawns in full health, and the cycle starts all over again. This has been happening since at least Saturday, and I just want to get out of the labyrinth and progress in the game!
Any ideas on how I can solve this issue will be much appreciated! Thanks 😊

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Unfortunately, the iron golem doesn't offer any rewards. You should be able to continue doing quests without having to kill it at all.

Reactions: megalovania62791

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
I know it doesn’t give any rewards, but do I seriously just walk past it and that’s all? I thought it might repair the broken staircase, or activate a dialogue with the thing in the hall behind it. Do something, anyway… 🤔

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know it doesn’t give any rewards, but do I seriously just walk past it and that’s all? I thought it might repair the broken staircase, or activate a dialogue with the thing in the hall behind it. Do something, anyway… 🤔
u walk past it and the top of the broken staircase is behind the door

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Thanks all. That was a very underwhelming result for killing a boss, and annoying that it doesn’t stay dead! Oh well, onto the next quest then…

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom