Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I use switch.On maps that have level 4 or when someone upgrades a iron generator to level 4 I lose like so much frames.Near the generator I’ll get like 1 frame per second can you please fix or lower down the level 4 iron generators

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i remember having this problem back when i actually did play eggwars :P everytime there was firework from upgrading a generator, my game died. it was literally the way to defeat me. i feel like they should change the firework to something less laggy

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
I wish they would add a nice lil sound effect instead of fireworks
i remember having this problem back when i actually did play eggwars :P everytime there was firework from upgrading a generator, my game died. it was literally the way to defeat me. i feel like they should change the firework to something less laggy

Reactions: InkAsriel

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I use switch.On maps that have level 4 or when someone upgrades a iron generator to level 4 I lose like so much frames.Near the generator I’ll get like 1 frame per second can you please fix or lower down the level 4 iron generators
Did you try to lower your graphics? That might help

Reactions: Zeobitz_

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I remember having this problem I feel like it could be a thing you should be able to change in settings or maybe even something as simple as a button in the egg wars GUI before you go into a game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom