• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

Before anyone says anything, yes, I am bad at titles. Thanks. Anyways, I've been thinking about this for a while and I've actually wanted this to be added.

So, you know how if you want to invite a friend to a party, you do /party add (player name)? Well, usually I and many other players do /party add (or p add, either one) and then type in the first few letters of their name to continuously type TAB to find it. I find it quicker, but there's been something that I dislike about this.

I've experienced many times where I accidentally added the wrong person, a complete stranger, into a party. I probably misread the name, and then hit enter on accident. Then I must kick them if they join, making me feel bad, or they'll just think I'm a major creep for randomly inviting them. Anyways, I suggest that the first name in tab should be the person in your F list, since it's normally friends you're adding.

I just find it more handy for lazy people like me for it to be the first name sitting there, since it's extremely awkward if you invite the wrong person.

Before anyone comments, "You know you can just type in their name?" It's just a small edit that could probably help the server.

Tell me what you think. ;p

~Cyber.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
This is a Minecraft thing. It is in alphabetical order, so I think they can't change it.
Anyways, I agree.
With codes you can change several things. In vanilla you don't have a rank just a white name with ''<'' and ''>'' but they changed it to several prefixes. I think that they can change that too. But the main problem is what if their not online and you want to invite someone like @Scottness but your friend's name is Sauce do you get @Scottness (That is online in the lobby) or Sauce (That is not online but is in your friendlist)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
With codes you can change several things. In vanilla you don't have a rank just a white name with ''<'' and ''>'' but they changed it to several prefixes. I think that they can change that too. But the main problem is what if their not online and you want to invite someone like @Scottness but your friend's name is Sauce do you get @Scottness (That is online in the lobby) or Sauce (That is not online but is in your friendlist)
I don't see why you would need this since you do not have any friends x)
love you dad

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
I don't know... I agree with an easier way to add your friends, but this is kind of replacing one feature with another rather than adding one. I think it's okay how it currently is. Good idea though

Reactions: CyberAutumn
D

Deleted member 100818

I've never experienced this myself, wouldn't have a problem if this gets implemented though.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom