Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make Invisible Spiders there own class in Tower Defence

• Total voters

HandSoap

Dec 15, 2019
My first few games were great.... then that wave hit. Invisible spiders just suck. Make them more expensive or something.
I suggest making cave spiders a separate class from normal spiders.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
With that logic we should make Skeletons and Wither Skeletons, Silverfish and Endermites, Slimes and Magma Slimes Separate as well.

Point being, is that the Upgrading is good (unless it is broken like Skeletons and Wither Skeletons). Which makes a class slightly better than what you have already.

And also, having mage towers throughout the make Invis Spiders not a threat.

GavinGG_

Mar 24, 2020
With that logic we should make Skeletons and Wither Skeletons, Silverfish and Endermites, Slimes and Magma Slimes Separate as well.

Point being, is that the Upgrading is good (unless it is broken like Skeletons and Wither Skeletons). Which makes a class slightly better than what you have already.

And also, having mage towers throughout the make Invis Spiders not a threat.
they used to be separate, look where that got us

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
5 maxed mage towers + ice towers should do the trick. If they are speeding them you might need some more and you can also use inferno aoe if everything else failed.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
With the right towers, they really aren't that dangerous. As said, mage in combination with ice towers sprinkled around the map (max lvl) will the trick. And just a tip, always do that even if they do not send spiders, the extra amount of little constant damage really helps. Just as placing an ever lasting potion tower at the beginning.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't invisible spiders are that dangerous, as said before you need the right towers and it safe. When you play a lot of games, you'll learn what towers are good for mobs. I think that it is good as it is

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.