Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2016
421
341
138
I honestly dont think this is an issue with the server. It more seems like its on your end. Seeing that your computer is pretty low performance (your lagging really bad just from recording with OBS) I would not only suggest reinstalling minecraft to see if that fixes it, But also getting optifine since its helps alot with performance. Personally i have never once seen this bug on cube craft let alone any other server. But try this when it happens again, F3 + T to reload resources pack. or try F3 + A to reload chunks.
 

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
50
54
74
US
I have a video too. I thought this was hacking until I found out otherwise. My friend built a trap and waited for him, and was able to kill him.
 

Alexxxx

Member
Nov 29, 2017
19
33
29
24
Indiana United States
This would be something to do with either your texture pack or your minecraft itself. has nothing to deal with cube it is not a bug. i get it and its when im using certain texture backs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chrispduk

chrispduk

Novice Member
Dec 13, 2016
9
5
33
I honestly dont think this is an issue with the server. It more seems like its on your end. Seeing that your computer is pretty low performance (your lagging really bad just from recording with OBS) I would not only suggest reinstalling minecraft to see if that fixes it, But also getting optifine since its helps alot with performance. Personally i have never once seen this bug on cube craft let alone any other server. But try this when it happens again, F3 + T to reload resources pack. or try F3 + A to reload chunks.

Thank you, I will try it :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom