Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I honestly dont think this is an issue with the server. It more seems like its on your end. Seeing that your computer is pretty low performance (your lagging really bad just from recording with OBS) I would not only suggest reinstalling minecraft to see if that fixes it, But also getting optifine since its helps alot with performance. Personally i have never once seen this bug on cube craft let alone any other server. But try this when it happens again, F3 + T to reload resources pack. or try F3 + A to reload chunks.

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US
I have a video too. I thought this was hacking until I found out otherwise. My friend built a trap and waited for him, and was able to kill him.

Alexxxx

Nov 29, 2017
Indiana United States
This would be something to do with either your texture pack or your minecraft itself. has nothing to deal with cube it is not a bug. i get it and its when im using certain texture backs.

Reactions: chrispduk

chrispduk

Novice Member
Dec 13, 2016
I honestly dont think this is an issue with the server. It more seems like its on your end. Seeing that your computer is pretty low performance (your lagging really bad just from recording with OBS) I would not only suggest reinstalling minecraft to see if that fixes it, But also getting optifine since its helps alot with performance. Personally i have never once seen this bug on cube craft let alone any other server. But try this when it happens again, F3 + T to reload resources pack. or try F3 + A to reload chunks.

Thank you, I will try it :)

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom